BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-14-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nony_Mouse View Post
How are your electrolytes? Fatigue can be a sign that you're not getting enough. Of course it may also just be the low cals and glycogen depletion, but if you have some lite salt try mixing a couple of grams in a glass of water and see if it helps (or just put some extra salt on your food).
Around day 2 I had a twitchy eyelid, which is probably because I neglected that very issue. Since then I've been sprinkling the "light salt" on my food, and I think that's taken care of. Long story short I've always been tired no matter how I eat. I can say that I've not been much more tired on this diet which is enough for me right now.

Also, I forgot to attach my progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (17.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by petrochef : 09-14-2018 at 09:51 AM.
Unread 09-15-2018, 04:17 PM

Default Day 9 -2018-09-15 - Ending the diet

This morning my weight was 163.8, so I appear to be at the stage where waterweight changes are not dominating the scale. I have not had much hunger, and I consider this diet so far to be a success. There is an other side however. My upperbody workout yesterday started off well, but after I finished the important stuff I had a feeling of nausea, so I cut it short about 2/3 of the way through. Last night and this morning I had a lightly aching feeling in my chest. I've experienced stranger stuff before, so I wasn't too worried. Of course this is where I need to say I accept responsibility for myself - I am making my own decisions here. Also I think general fatigue is setting in, but I get that a lot already. For anyone following me, know that (1) I have had certain symptoms before starting this diet, so in that context, it's not really the diets fault, and (2) I think I have done very well on this diet all things considered.

So anyway, for the next month and a half at least, I will not be doing RFL diet. While workout performance, and chest symptoms are minor reasons, the real reasons are (1) time constraints and (2) I want to try something else more. That something else is an extreme protocol diet. Specifically I'll be eating beef, salt, water and nothing else (maintenance or surplus calories) for two weeks before slowly adding back other foods. I'm doing this because curing certain symptoms (like brain fog) are more important to me than getting lean right now.

That's all I'm going to say about it, because this is Lyle's forum. I may give a general weight/health update. I had two previous great experiences with this diet, and I hate to end it now when it's going so well. Good luck everyone!
Unread 09-15-2018, 06:14 PM

Being able to recognise when it's time to bow out of something is a good thing