BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-06-2018, 04:33 PM

I thought I'd give an update to my health issue with swallowing food. It's been about a year now when I started to run into this problem. And I can say it was getting bad around the point where I sought out my doctor. It would take me an hour to eat a sandwich, that's how slow I had to eat for food to go down - dealing with things getting stuck in my throat.

So things have improved a lot over the last year. The most surprising part about this is really how long the process of repairing/healing my esophagus is turning out to be. As much as things have improved, things aren't even back to normal. I do expect this long process to continue.

My weight has been pretty steady all year. Literally bouncing around a range of 1-2kgs, but quite consistent for me. Though over this last month, I've noticed my weight has started to trend upward. I assume this is mainly due to my improved condition and my ability to eat more (finally).

My diet has been quite limited during this time. Straight protein has not been the easiest for me to get down. As things have eased, I've been working in more into my diet.

As my weight is starting to trend up this last month or so, I've felt the need to start monitoring/counting my calories. I don't think I'm ready for a deficit or anything - as my main concern is getting back to 100% - but I definitely want to get on top of the rise.