BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-08-2018, 10:33 AM

Default RFL Cat 1 Male Rd 1

Hey everyone, newbie to the forums here🤓. I just picked up the RFL and today is my 1st day. I will be logging my progress here to hold myself accountable as well as share my results! If you have any advice or tips feel free to share!

Stats:
Height:6í0
Weight:158-160
Bf%: 12-12.5%

Iím pumped to see how this program works and excited to dig and embrace the challenge. Iíve dieted to 9%bf in the past, so Iím curious how I find this approach compared to other diets. Thanks and look forward to updating you all!
Unread 11-08-2018, 10:13 PM

Day 1 Update:

Today went surprisingly well! I have been doing IF personally for awhile so I did it naturally today and my meals were somewhat large(relative) despite the low calories. For dinner today I had chicken breast, a can of tuna in water and some cucumber. When I got back from work at around 9 I had some cottage cheese and a little cucumber and that was it. Hit my protein, cals ended up around 1150. I wouldn't say I feel "full" but I don't really feel hungry right now at all tbh. I feel good actually. Will keep updating throughout and see how I progress!
Unread 11-09-2018, 08:17 PM

Day 2:
Today went pretty well overall. Definitely felt some hunger and had to stay locked in during the day, but that is expected and I know I will need that for the entire duration of this. I hit a workout and actually hit a pr, adding one rep to my incline barbell. Right now I feel good too, again not full really but not really hungry either, just okay. For my meals today I had a lot of chicken and a lot of egg whites and some veggies on the side. Cals ended around 1200 today. Overall I definitely feel like it is working and I am stoked to see how I continue to progress.
Unread 11-10-2018, 09:27 AM

Day 3:
Realized I never posted my official starting weight. Day 1 I was 162.2(holding on to a lot of water from the previous day) and without extra water weight I would guess I was around 159.5-160. I woke up at 158.0 today which is awesome, so definitely pleased with that!
Unread 11-10-2018, 08:21 PM

Day 3 update:
3 days officially in the books. Not gonna lie I am feeling it a bit, definitely getting to be more brutal and I can feel the hunger but thats part of the process and I just gotta get past it. I am feeling lean and will likely post a progress pic in the next day or so. Excited to see the weight in the morning, and just see how I feel tomorrow. Today for food I had chicken breast, tuna and cottage cheese for my proteins and of course some veggies(cucumbers have been my go to). Cals ended around 1200 once again.
Unread 11-11-2018, 09:28 PM

Day 4:
Weight 158.2(+.2 from yesterday)(-4.0 total)

Today was a pretty good day overall. I would say my energy and appetite were better than yesterday, and after my egg white omelette at night I legit felt really full. Ate chicken,tuna, and egg whites today with my veggies, cals again right around 1200. Definitely feeling leaner, which makes this worth it but it is a grind for sure. 1/3 of the way there!
Unread 11-11-2018, 10:37 PM

You'll suffer the whole way through, but the results are there at the end. Good luck with the remainder man!
Unread 11-12-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
You'll suffer the whole way through, but the results are there at the end. Good luck with the remainder man!
For sure, I knew it would be tough and I know itís weird but I wanted that challenge, I wanted to push myself you know. On the bright side, in the future any normal cut will seem easy lol. But yeah I woke up at 157.0 today so the losses make it worth it. Definitely feeling leaner too, can see it in the face. Appreciate the support!
Unread 11-12-2018, 06:25 PM

Day 5/12:

Weight 157.0(-1.0)(-5.2)

Last night was a struggle. I could not fall asleep and I got hungry and I swear all I could think about was good food lmao. But, I powered through it and eventually fell asleep. I actually woke up feeling fine too and today was not bad at all. I am definitely getting more used to the diet, so while I am obviously feeling hunger and some of the struggle it doesn't seem to be phasing me as much. I looked visibly leaner today and in the next day or two Ill post some pics(comparison) to show where I am at. Tomorrow is the halfway point and I am psyched! Determined to do this. Oh and also diet soda has been huge for me haha I don't drink it too much regularly but it has helped a lot. Black coffee has been my best friend as well.
Unread 11-13-2018, 10:41 AM

Default Day 6/12

Weight: 155.0(-2.0)(-7.2)

Well, it is officially day 6. Halfway there! I woke up today at 155.0! That is a solid two pound drop from yesterday despite being consistently the same all day yesterday. I feel way leaner, today has been the biggest pay off in terms of fat loss. I will post pics later both post workout and from this morning. If I had to guess, I would say I look like I have dropped about 2 solid pounds or slightly more of body fat, which would make sense with my overall weight drop. I am psyched to be halfway there, but funny enough yesterday was not tough at all, it was actually the easiest day so far. I will update at end of day and post some pics. Lets finish strong!