BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-24-2018, 12:47 PM
eraser51 eraser51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 32
Default no weight loss

Hi!

hope anyone can help me

I cant seem to lose weight ... dont know why..
186cm, 158kg, 40%BF,

tried to hit 2000kcal with milk products for calcium and mental stability
I work out 2-3 times a week and do cardio 2 times a week for 1/2 hour.
eat mostly protein in these 200kcal
so beef, chicken, quark, cottage cheese and stuff
so no big fat or carb amounts

should I lower to 1600kcal?

why dont I lose at all?

I mean at least a little bit should be in, shouldnt it?


I also refeeded on the weekend and lost 3kg..
what gives?!

is this just water?

why dont I see any change at all?
there also seems to be NO correlation AT ALL.
why?
or dont I see it?


pls see attachment
Attached Images
File Type: jpg excel_640x600.JPG (73.1 KB, 25 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-24-2018, 02:19 PM
lylemcdonald lylemcdonald is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,152
Default

What time frame is any of that data over?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Twitchy Twitchy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 82
Default

Have you calculated your TDEE correctly? Are you weighing or measuring your food to make sure you are eating the calories you record? Are you in a significant caloric deficit?

If all the above is correct then it is a waiting game. Instead of just measuring your "weight" try to measure your fat loss too as it will help with the accuracy. Use the mirror and get a measuring tape.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-25-2018, 07:56 AM
eraser51 eraser51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 32
Default

the date is displayed at the start of the line

roughly 3 months or so I think but not exactly sure..

but been on this weight for 5 months for sure



TDEE doesnt matter.. it seems impossible to not lose with the deficit and my Body composition

according to my spiroergometry my basal metabolic rate is 1900-2200 I think
but I have to look it up again
neithertheless I already should be well below my calories..
thats what I dont get



my tracking is absolutely accurate...



how should I measure FAT loss specifically with home Equipment?
got no dexa scan at home
Body fat scales are quite inaccurate and I can Forget to try calipers
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-25-2018, 12:34 PM
eraser51 eraser51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcdonald View Post
What time frame is any of that data over?
2 months
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-25-2018, 04:16 PM
holly70 holly70 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 299
Default

I would double check my data. Can't hurt.

- Are your scales accurate? At near 350 you are close to the max weight for most standard bathroom scales.

- Is your nutrition info accurate? Weighing to the gram? Measuring by volume isn't a good idea for high calorie density foods. Are you using FDA based data (or some such)? Myfitnesspal in particular had user generated entries for food that can have bad information.

Next up - are you constipated? Common problem with high protein/low fiber. Can't see how it would mask weight loss completely, but it could contribute.

If all that is squared away then I might consider seeing a doctor to check out if there is possibly a medical issue.

I have dieted with calories at/below my BMR. But I don't think you should have to at your current size.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-25-2018, 08:34 PM
Twitchy Twitchy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser51 View Post
the date is displayed at the start of the line

roughly 3 months or so I think but not exactly sure..

but been on this weight for 5 months for sure

TDEE doesnt matter.. it seems impossible to not lose with the deficit and my Body composition
If you been at the same weight for 5 months then you are miscalculating how many calories you burn(TDEE) and how many calories you eat. There is no other explanation to that unless you have a medical condition that hinders/prevents weight loss. There is no way you are in a sustained caloric deficit for 5 months and not lose weight.

TDEE does matter, calculate it again, then make sure you are eating the calories you are recording. Buy a scale to weigh it if you want to be meticulous about it.


You can measure your bodyfat with a generic measuring tape. Then input the values in a bodyfat calculator.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-26-2018, 04:22 AM
eraser51 eraser51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
If you been at the same weight for 5 months then you are miscalculating how many calories you burn(TDEE) and how many calories you eat. There is no other explanation to that unless you have a medical condition that hinders/prevents weight loss. There is no way you are in a sustained caloric deficit for 5 months and not lose weight.

TDEE does matter, calculate it again, then make sure you are eating the calories you are recording. Buy a scale to weigh it if you want to be meticulous about it.


You can measure your bodyfat with a generic measuring tape. Then input the values in a bodyfat calculator.

hmmm can post pictures but i am surely 40%


dont know what the problem is...

why is TDEE important?
shouldnt it be unimportant with such a deficit?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-26-2018, 05:02 AM
starscream starscream is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser51 View Post
Hi!

hope anyone can help me

I cant seem to lose weight ... dont know why..
186cm, 158kg, 40%BF,

tried to hit 2000kcal with milk products for calcium and mental stability
I work out 2-3 times a week and do cardio 2 times a week for 1/2 hour.
eat mostly protein in these 200kcal
so beef, chicken, quark, cottage cheese and stuff
so no big fat or carb amounts

should I lower to 1600kcal?

why dont I lose at all?

I mean at least a little bit should be in, shouldnt it?


I also refeeded on the weekend and lost 3kg..
what gives?!

is this just water?

why dont I see any change at all?
there also seems to be NO correlation AT ALL.
why?
or dont I see it?


pls see attachment
This is RFL section. Please clearly share in one detail post:
1. TDEE
2. Protein target
3. Total daily diet with calories, protein, carbs, fat.
I hasten to add carbs and fat should be almost zero. Protein should be much less than 2000 cal/day. I expect neither are true but we wait for your reply.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 06-26-2018, 10:23 AM
eraser51 eraser51 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
This is RFL section. Please clearly share in one detail post:
1. TDEE
2. Protein target
3. Total daily diet with calories, protein, carbs, fat.
I hasten to add carbs and fat should be almost zero. Protein should be much less than 2000 cal/day. I expect neither are true but we wait for your reply.
1: according to TDEE calculator it is 3120
2: 200-250g I guess
3: thats all in the log!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.