BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-28-2014, 03:26 PM

Default 14 day DNP log, 14% to 10% Hopefully :)

Thought i'd share with you guys my 14 day DNP cycle. Currently sitting at around 14% Bodyfat and my goal is to hit 10-11% in 14 days. (I'm already on day 3 but i'd thought i'd log from now till the end)

Stats:

Height - 176cm
Weight - 165lbs
BF% - 14 maybe 15
Goal weight - Somewhere in the early 150's

Plan:

Day 1-4 = 200mg DNP
Day 5-14 = 400mg DNP
Day 5-14 = 80mcg clen
Day 5-14 = 25mcg T3

Diet&Training&Cardio

Macros - I won't really track, just ensuring that i keep a high protein intake and play around with carbs and fats, won't exceed 2200 calories.
Will be training X2 upper & X2 lower Each week, and on my off days 30 minutes of cardio.

i'll also be running a few supplements which i won't bore you with but yeah, hopefully i achieve my goal and you guys can come along with me. Feel free to ask any questions as well.
Unread 06-28-2014, 03:28 PM

Day 1 -

Took 200mg DNP at night, an hour before bed so roughly 11:30, felt slightly warmer but nothing major to report.. could just be placebo.

Day 2 -

Same as day one.. although i did look slightly depleted in the morning and i'm sure its just the DNP kicking in. I felt flatter and i'm awaiting major water retention in a few days.

Day 3 -

200mg again, was an upper body day and i didn't lose any reps. Keeping it fairly high volume.
Unread 06-28-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Weight - 165lbs
Goal weight - Somewhere in the early 150's
If you are talking real losses and not temporary water fluctuation, that would be around a clean pound a day. And you're attempting to go to 10%, not something like 25 to 15. I don't see it happening at 2200kcal a day. Even with DNP. 200mg/400mg of sodium or pure, by the way? There is a distinction.

At your bodyweight I would cut cals by a lot more and make the most of the drug. Or lower your expectations.

Last edited by noah_k : 06-28-2014 at 10:00 PM.
Unread 06-29-2014, 04:32 AM

noah i don't mind this going a bit over 14 days.. however the only reason my cals are at a highish level is because i don't want to feel like absolute crap on cycle having done RFL in the past. Also, i've seen and heard so many success stories of people dropping 10 legit pounds in under two weeks, keeping doses around 250-500 and eating @ maintenance or bit below... Now if it comes down to it, i might play around with the last few days and do it RFL style, but for now i'm going to keep the cals where they are. I appreciate your feedback though. As for the dnp, its crystaline capsules.

Last edited by Taytay100 : 06-29-2014 at 04:41 AM.
Unread 06-29-2014, 04:58 AM

Also noah, my activity outside of training will be really high just to let you know.. Hope that helps.
Unread 06-29-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Also, i've seen and heard so many success stories of people dropping 10 legit pounds in under two weeks, keeping doses around 250-500 and eating @ maintenance or bit below
Right, which is why I mentioned it. The logs here for leaner individuals tell a different story. Plenty of people that report absurd losses without proper dieting are likely quite fat and not getting down to 10%. People hear of it and think they can get shredded in 14 days without trying, and then scratch their head when they "couldn't" resist DNP cravings for brownies.

Just be realistic about it is all. The less you do in terms of dieting and actual effort (like you are), the more you'll have to do the drug, or some cocktail like you are. Which has its own problematic implications in either high dosages or for extended runs.

Last edited by noah_k : 06-29-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Unread 06-29-2014, 06:18 PM

Really appreciate you're feedback man, i know its just constructive criticism and i'll definitly be sure to take it on board throughout cycle. However, i will be extremely active due to my job and it isn't unheard of for me to lose 2 lbs without any drugs with those same macros just due to me being on my feet a lot. But yeah, i'l gage where i'm at half way through and if i need to make some adjustments i will. By the way bro, what do you think of my clen + t3 protocol, should they be adjusted?
Unread 06-29-2014, 06:38 PM

Since you're doing a replacement dose of T3, you'll be at less risk to experience high LBM loss. This is also much better as far as suppression goes, the time after high dose T3 can be problematic and very out of line with your goals. But at this dose, it's obviously less potent (which is fine considering you're on DNP). So I would not recommend going higher, even though you don't have much muscle mass to lose.

As far as the T3/clen combo go, people often say clen is anti-catabolic (or even anabolic), I think even Lyle and another smart head on here do as well. I personally don't buy it. As far as I know it was only ever observed in limited rat studies that don't apply here. Anecdotally I've noticed the same with others I've known to run it; 75mcg+ pf t3 with clen results in an poor amount of LBM loss that could have been averted with a proper anabolic.

If you are sourcing T3 and clen in liquid form from research companies, know that liquid doses can be inconsistent. Shake well and assess personal sensitivity. It's not uncommon for people to slowly ramp up the clen to a comfortable dose the first time around, rather than just jump into full dose 80-120.

Notes on clen on its own merits: by itself it doesn't hold a candle when compared to high dose T3 or DNP. But the side effects are deceptively very potent. Not everyone considers them bothersome (while everyone hates DNP it seems), but if the combination is uncomfortable, feel free to drop the clen without worry. In the context of the diet and other drugs, it's relatively quite insignificant. No matter the case, you'll want to stop clen after a period. 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off seems popular, but there are other approaches that involve ketotifen to attempt to extend it (with controversy). Swapping between ephedrine and clen seems popular, should you extend the run, but don't take them together. Personally, I'd drop the clen altogether and go for ephedrine: more energy, less cravings, which goes hand in hand with DNP. Which again dates back to the original statement: instead of making a cocktail to try and stack on top of whatever DNP can accomplish, your efforts will pay off much more with harsher dieting. If ephedrine is a means to that end, all the better.

Last edited by noah_k : 06-29-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Unread 06-29-2014, 06:54 PM

Thank you very much for your response man, much appreciated.
Unread 06-30-2014, 06:13 AM

Day 4 -

Again, felt no sides.. cardio day. Upping the it to 400mg today