BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-01-2014, 07:30 AM

Default PED diet

I know PED's are a big topic on this board and I know prohormones are frowned upon. With that being said, I have been sitting on a few bottles on P-mag (4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg) for quite awhile, and I am thinking about giving it a go just to get rid of it. Upon reading Lyle's articles about nutrition for naturals, other than protein set to 2g/lb are there requirements for the other macros, carbs and fats? I know your glycogen stores are increased when youre enhanced, but what's a starting point to set carbs at? Also, naturally the body can only put on so much muscle a week, which under perfect conditions is about .5lbs. So with the support of prohormones how much muscle can you realistically gain? I am currently eating at a 10% surplus and I know eating more food doesn't equate to more muscle, but I also dont wanna eat the same and not take advantage of the PH benefits.
Unread 07-01-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
I know PED's are a big topic on this board
Since when

Quote:
giving it a go just to get rid of it.
There's really not many worse reasons than this. More importantly, how old are you?

A few PHs are 'okay', most of which have been banned. Realize prohormones often have worse side effects than most real oral steroids with lesser gains to show for it. So for your "how much" question -- it depends, and likely less than you think.

And that's only compared to oral steroids. If you're going to take this route, you'd be much better off putting in the time to understand AAS as a whole. You'll come to the conclusion that injectables (and a few expensive orals) are generally safer, not liver toxic, and less problematic with health and suppression in general. And have much greater anabolic potential.

Don't mistake this as a recommendation for you to use. You also might realize that messing with these sorts of drugs aren't without consequence and aren't something you just "do" lightly, just because you have them or want them. Or perhaps that they aren't age appropriate for you.

Edit: I looked it up. I'm not familiar with the drug, but it most likely entails some sort of PCT for recovery so if you're going to take these... then at least see that through. From the product description:

Quote:
The compound is almost identical chemically to oral Turanabol. Oral Turanabol has all the size effects as D-Bol, but doesn't aromatize. Aromatase is an enzyme that elevates when testosterone levels rise with the purpose of converting testosterone to estrogen.
This is a blatant lie, and they don't even bother to get the spelling right. Though if it were true, why would you take this as opposed to actual turinabol? Why take turinabol as opposed to something that isn't liver toxic?

Last edited by noah_k : 07-01-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Unread 07-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oval61251 View Post
I know PED's are a big topic on this board and I know prohormones are frowned upon. With that being said, I have been sitting on a few bottles on P-mag (4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg) for quite awhile, and I am thinking about giving it a go just to get rid of it. Upon reading Lyle's articles about nutrition for naturals, other than protein set to 2g/lb are there requirements for the other macros, carbs and fats? I know your glycogen stores are increased when youre enhanced, but what's a starting point to set carbs at? Also, naturally the body can only put on so much muscle a week, which under perfect conditions is about .5lbs. So with the support of prohormones how much muscle can you realistically gain? I am currently eating at a 10% surplus and I know eating more food doesn't equate to more muscle, but I also dont wanna eat the same and not take advantage of the PH benefits.
Since when are PED's a big topic on this board?
Unread 07-01-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Too many hoodlums discussing creatine in the open...
Unread 07-01-2014, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oval61251 View Post
You can obviously do whatever you want but my advice would be to not take that stuff. What's the point with playing around with a few bottles?

If you want to do drugs then you should first do your research and be prepared to make a long-term commitment. And if you choose to use AAS you should rely on injectable legit pharm grade AAS.
Unread 07-01-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Sorry, sorry, I meant to say aren't!
Unread 07-01-2014, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah_k View Post
Since when

There's really not many worse reasons than this. More importantly, how old are you?

A few PHs are 'okay', most of which have been banned. Realize prohormones often have worse side effects than most real oral steroids with lesser gains to show for it. So for your "how much" question -- it depends, and likely less than you think.

And that's only compared to oral steroids. If you're going to take this route, you'd be much better off putting in the time to understand AAS as a whole. You'll come to the conclusion that injectables (and a few expensive orals) are generally safer, not liver toxic, and less problematic with health and suppression in general. And have much greater anabolic potential.

Don't mistake this as a recommendation for you to use. You also might realize that messing with these sorts of drugs aren't without consequence and aren't something you just "do" lightly, just because you have them or want them. Or perhaps that they aren't age appropriate for you.

Edit: I looked it up. I'm not familiar with the drug, but it most likely entails some sort of PCT for recovery so if you're going to take these... then at least see that through. From the product description:

This is a blatant lie, and they don't even bother to get the spelling right. Though if it were true, why would you take this as opposed to actual turinabol? Why take turinabol as opposed to something that isn't liver toxic?
I am 28 and have been reading about PH and PCT for quite awhile, I bought the bottles 2 or 3 years ago and they have been sitting since. I know AAS is superior and the side effects associated with the orals, which is part of the reason why I havent used them. Anyway if I were to use them it would be for a 5 week cycle. Just sucks that I spent 200 bucks for everything, yeah I know I know. I was young and dumb

Last edited by oval61251 : 07-01-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Unread 07-05-2014, 08:03 PM

just use it and get it done with. 2g is overkill, 1.5 is fine. have some SERMs on hand for PCT and you're g2g. plenty of people run PHs without a 'test base' and do fine. you will to. then buy some oils and darts and make your muscles a pincushion for the ultimate gainz. better yet, do that, and run the PHs concurrently ftw. most 'phs' these days are oral designer steroids honestly, not sure if pmag is one too, no experience with it.

i second mrlakramondas' recommendation of sticking with human grade hormones. i wasted a lotta time and money with underdosed/bunk UGL stuff because it was cheaper and alluring and wondered why my results were subpar with mega doses. switched to moderate amounts of pharma grade test at a fraction of previous doses and it was night and day. hell, even a legally 'ph' like epistane that was bought off amazon trumped ugl 'dbol'.

Last edited by w1cked : 07-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.