BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-01-2014, 10:37 AM

test cyp 200mg 10ml is like 35 per vial on popular foreign sites, lol.
alldaychemist has ai's and duta

just sayin

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 07-04-2014, 06:27 PM

@clicker666 Sorry to hear that bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmyoldaccount View Post
test cyp 200mg 10ml is like 35 per vial on popular foreign sites, lol.
alldaychemist has ai's and duta

just sayin
Do you seriously not understand the difference between pharmaceutical grade (not to mention insured, legal, medically supervised) and underground labs? Also why do you keep posting about AAS and sourcing when nobody is talking about cycling?

Last edited by noah_k : 07-04-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Unread 07-05-2014, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah_k View Post
@clicker666 Sorry to hear that bud

Do you seriously not understand the difference between pharmaceutical grade (not to mention insured, legal, medically supervised) and underground labs? Also why do you keep posting about AAS and sourcing when nobody is talking about cycling?
That was pharma grade.

Sorry, I forgot the US (4% of world's population) had exclusive rights on testosterone and are the only ones deemed holy enough to dispense it

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 07-05-2014, 10:56 PM

It's an underground lab/reseller selling without rx, yes? Pharmaceutical grade sold on a PUBLIC site for $35? Sure

Know that they are routinely counterfeited, with inserts, holographic stickers, boxes, and all.. you might want to check those serial numbers. Especially if you are ordering out of Thailand, India, or Eastern Europe.

And again, nobody in this thread is after black market sourcing. He has his legal pharma routes, take your super good deals back to sponsored/censored "review" sites like eroids which are already bought and paid for by the underground labs themselves.

Last edited by noah_k : 07-05-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Unread 07-06-2014, 11:12 AM

i'd bet its not pharma grade test cyp made in a gmp factory. lots of ugls have 'pharma' names on them. eg balkan pharma, alpha pharma, thaiger pharma are some of the common ones from moldavia, thailand, etc. this is not same as a true pharma grade cyp like watson, which is around 100/vial of 10ml on the market, minimum.

also, test cyp is mostly a US thing, the rest of the world uses enanthate for their RX needs, and the brunt of those are 1 or 2ml amps, not vials. bayer, rotex medica, norma, etc, are all amps

tl;dr if you're finding human grade cyp for 35/vial, its a) ugl posing as pharma or b) good looking counterfeit.
Unread 07-19-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredBlogg View Post
I am jealous. My insurance will not cover injectables. It will cover the patches, but with the deductable it costs me less to buy the injectable. Sigh...

I hope your issues will now be behind you.
Just wanted to post a 1 month update.

It took a few weeks for me to feel the effects of the T.

The first thing I noticed was that my chronic deep soreness in my feet went away. I'm in Corrections and on my feet a good chunk of 12.5hr days. Even when I wasn't running when I'd get out of bed my feet had a deep tissue ache/soreness. It didn't matter what I did, it was always there. Ya know how truly old people make painful sounds when they first get up. While it wasn't QUITE that bad, I may have made a painful face and chalked it up to "old age" even though I was 41 when it started.

I got up to use the bathroom one morning and expected to feel it but the pain was gone. I mean totally gone.

I've done a variety of workouts that would keep more very sore for 3-5 days consistently. Now, I feel like the muscles are just a *bit* tired the next day and in some cases I feel as if I had a very light workout the day before.

I also get early morning erections which was more rare than not before.

One really interesting difference is the CLARITY of my thought process first thing in the morning. It is hard to quantify how different I feel when I first wake up. I feel just as mentally sharp at 4AM as I do at 2PM.

The end of this month I'll do labs to see where I'm at.