BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2014, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmyoldaccount View Post
So if I'm feeling crazy: tren + pergolide + wellbutrin?

and low fat high carb since tren is supposed to inhibit dnl?
pergolide + wellbutrin would probably be a very bad idea. Dunno about tren.
4. Use google as well - Add "site:lylemcdonald.com". Google can find those short strings of letters.
5. You are not a rodent so follow up with pubmed (http://pubmed.org) use "+human" "-rat" "-mouse" modifiers
6. Check the STICKY threads.
7. use google to find all my posts.
8. Supplement evidence
9. Private message are cheerfully ignored.
Unread 08-03-2014, 12:02 AM

Quote:
So if I'm feeling crazy: tren + pergolide + wellbutrin?

and low fat high carb since tren is supposed to inhibit dnl?
Take aas if you want to bulk or if you have a lot of lean mass and are looking to push competition levels of bodyfat. If you want to cut DNP + stims will do a lot better and is much simpler. You can do a cycle while on DNP but I don't see a great reason to unless you are looking to go on stage.
Unread 08-03-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Anabolics have, at best, an indirect effect on fat loss. They primarily maintain muscle. If you want mad fat loss, use fat burners. HGH, clen, thyroid, DNP.

And this really isn't a drug board.
Can a calorie deficit be dramatically increased (passed the 1000 cal a day) on a cut if someone is on gear while maintaining muscle mass if they are not passed their genetic ceiling?
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdoftruth View Post
Can a calorie deficit be dramatically increased (passed the 1000 cal a day) on a cut if someone is on gear while maintaining muscle mass if they are not passed their genetic ceiling?
Ofcourse. No LBM loss with enough test. Even passing genetic limit, no loss with enough test and protein.
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:32 AM

Artie im just kind of curious what the limit is. Cause even I witnessed what we are talking about when I was on DNP and was experiencing consistent strength loss. I popped a 50mg anavar the day of workout and that prevented any further lbm loss and was not taking in anymore protein than say 120g a day.

So is it at the point where we could pretty much starve ourselves but with enough gear not lose any lbm or pretty much go RFL style but not need as much protein since the synthesis is so much more efficient.
Unread 08-03-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdoftruth View Post
Artie im just kind of curious what the limit is. Cause even I witnessed what we are talking about when I was on DNP and was experiencing consistent strength loss. I popped a 50mg anavar the day of workout and that prevented any further lbm loss and was not taking in anymore protein than say 120g a day.

So is it at the point where we could pretty much starve ourselves but with enough gear not lose any lbm or pretty much go RFL style but not need as much protein since the synthesis is so much more efficient.
I guess with 2g\kg BW protein and 500mg test week you could do any possible deficit. If you're not in genetic limit you could do only 300. DNP strength loss primarily due fatique, you can do very short workouts on it to prevent this. Best strategy is short workouts and LISS cardio, like walking.
Unread 08-03-2014, 01:09 PM

If you take 500mg of test to bulk up and reach a certain level, do you have to diet down on that same amount or continue to use that amount during maintenance to not shrink?

Or can you drop to a lower a dose for maintenance and keep your muscle mass?

I understand the big guys blast and cruise but can they cruise at a lower dose and maintain without losing?

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 08-04-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
If you take 500mg of test to bulk up and reach a certain level, do you have to diet down on that same amount or continue to use that amount during maintenance to not shrink?

Or can you drop to a lower a dose for maintenance and keep your muscle mass?

I understand the big guys blast and cruise but can they cruise at a lower dose and maintain without losing?
You can cut on 300 easily if you bulk on 500.
Unread 08-04-2014, 02:52 PM

As I understand it, it acts as a glucocorticoid (cortisol) antagonist which can have a recomp effect unachieved by most other anabolics.

Much like most cutting agents (aside from dnp) I believe its fat loss effects are widely exaggerated. Too many times you see a log where the user says "wow the fat's just melting off!!" and then you see the progress pics.
Unread 08-04-2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah_k View Post
As I understand it, it acts as a glucocorticoid (cortisol) antagonist which can have a recomp effect unachieved by most other anabolics.

Much like most cutting agents (aside from dnp) I believe its fat loss effects are widely exaggerated. Too many times you see a log where the user says "wow the fat's just melting off!!" and then you see the progress pics.
you can have a nice recomp effect with test and a nice oral or so too.