BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-14-2016, 04:54 PM

Default weekly calories or daily on diet break?

Hello,
So I just finished 12 day cat 1 round of RFL, ended it with the refeed,which was fine but calories were around 300~500 over maintenance, & right after the refeed was my birthday so I had like 1000 cal over maintenance (AYCE kbbq, LOL )
Now, I am wondering if I should keep eating at maintenance calories for the rest of my 2 week diet break ( which would put me at a surplus from a weekly point of view), or decrease calories to slightly under so my weekly calorie balance would be "at maintenance", if that makes sense. Woud my horomones be affected negatively if I decrease my calories from here on? I just don't want to gain fat.

My stats if it matters: 20 years old, female, 5'4, ended RFL at 123 lbs, after kbbq 128 lbs
Unread 07-15-2016, 02:08 AM
Banned

Although ~1500kcal is quite a lot on a day to day basis, it doesn't compare to the deficit you've already created running RFL. So, technically, it's just a small margin on your overall fat-loss plan.

My suggestion would be to just follow the diet-break as it is outlined, because it is there for a reason. Just try to stick to maintenance kcal and don't go overboard. After your diet-break you can evaluate and optionally diet some more.

Quote:
I just don't want to gain fat.
As a final note, don't stress yourself if you messed up one time. Because fat-loss is a long/slow progress, you won't instantly become fat or lean (exceptional eaters aside). Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Unread 07-15-2016, 08:09 AM
Milaonsupps

I thnk that 1500 kcal is quite ok for a female.

Try testing some protein.You may read this article.
Unread 07-15-2016, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milaonsupps View Post
I thnk that 1500 kcal is quite ok for a female.

Try testing some protein.You may read this article.
I was talking about 1500 surplus on a day to day basis. Not about maintenance kcal.