BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Unread 08-27-2017, 03:36 PM
vinilzord vinilzord is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 114
Default

I'm amused by the fact that you're not feeling hungry at all, even after dropping a lot of bf. How much % now dude?

Be careful because you're cat 1 my friend. You're now more susceptible to weird stuff, as far as I know.

I can't really see progress in a daily basis. My disgusting gut hasn't changed much ahahaha :P face btw is way less round

Keep us posted!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-27-2017, 04:08 PM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
I'm amused by the fact that you're not feeling hungry at all, even after dropping a lot of bf. How much % now dude?

Be careful because you're cat 1 my friend. You're now more susceptible to weird stuff, as far as I know.

I can't really see progress in a daily basis. My disgusting gut hasn't changed much ahahaha :P face btw is way less round

Keep us posted!
Yeah, it's kind of crazy, I wonder how LOW my appetite would get with an EC stack, that'd be scary.

I think I've been a cat 2 for longer than I thought actually, the more I cut the more I realize I carry fat like a woman, my quads, glutes, hamstrings and calves have yet to thin out, I still carry tons of fat there while my upper body is melting off, so while I'd say my upper body is inbetween 10-12%, my lower body's probably around 15-20% lmao.

That probably means I've been carrying a "safe" amount of fat for a while, and that I have yet to approach fat levels that'd make my hormones go crazy, that probably won't last though.

I'll post pics maybe next week.

I think you start seeing changes in a daily basis after a certain bodyfat threshold, While my upper body was inbetween 15-20% I wouldn't be able to see any changes for weeks, and then once my abs started popping the definition would increase every day, especially after whooshes, but that may be due to how I carry my fat

(Fun fact, this post has been typed while walking on my treadmill desk )
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 08-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

Took some measurements and weighed myself today, really happy about the results, first measurements are on the 21th June, second measurements are today after waking up.

Weight : 165lbs ---> 141lbs (-24lbs)

Wrists : 6,10 inches
Waist : 32 ---> 25,7 inches (-6.3)
Arms : 14 ---> 13,5 inches (-0.5)

Couldn't take more measurements, my measuring tape is too short. As you can see I have a really small bone structure, really happy about the fact that I haven't lost much (if at all) muscle.

Honestly right now I'm satisfied with things as they are, this is a bodyfat level I'd be content with year round, so I'm going to go a little lower than this and then lean bulk until I hit that bodyfat level again, and then cut again. My appetite is still low, only managed 1050kcals today, going to take advantage of this situation to constitute a nice buffer zone for my lean bulk.

Last edited by Pezede : 08-28-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 08-29-2017, 06:04 PM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

Took some pictures so I thought I'd post them, I should add that I havent weight trained so these pics are without any pump.

Arms flexed :



Abs relaxed as much as possible :

Back pic :

I'm pretty sure my ab region would have looked better had I focused on ab exercises, I rarely worked them during my bulk and never did any exercises for my obliques, will need to work on that

Calories wise, ate 1250 cals today, walked 3 miles at 10% incline, was a bit more tired than usual but nothing that I can't handle.

Also, it seems that I went through another whoosh, weighed myself and I'm now at 138lbs, never thought I'd have to go that low

Last edited by Pezede : 08-29-2017 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-31-2017, 05:17 AM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

I don't exactly know what's happening but I think I went through another whoosh, I look wayyy leaner than I did yesterday, my skin's getting incredibly thin, it's amazing, legs are also starting to get leaner so I guess it's time for the stubborn fat to make its disappearance. Wasn't too hungry so I ate 800 cals, walked 2 miles because I didn't want to stress my body too much, planning to lift tomorrow !

RFL is incredible.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Unread 08-31-2017, 06:07 PM
vinilzord vinilzord is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 114
Default

What the hell man. Seriously.

Btw are you reverse dieting post PSMF? Please include some info of what have been doing after ending your cat 1 cycle. I'm interested in knowing what to do when moving from cat 2 -> cat 1 and how to end it without bouncing right back to maint levels.

You've started at the same place I did (around 20%) and ended at a decent stage of leanness. I'll basically copycat what you did (I'm srs).

Cheers man, looking great.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
What the hell man. Seriously.

Btw are you reverse dieting post PSMF? Please include some info of what have been doing after ending your cat 1 cycle. I'm interested in knowing what to do when moving from cat 2 -> cat 1 and how to end it without bouncing right back to maint levels.

You've started at the same place I did (around 20%) and ended at a decent stage of leanness. I'll basically copycat what you did (I'm srs).

Cheers man, looking great.
Thanks dude

Well actually, originally I was going to reverse diet but I'm currently taking advantage of my lack of appetite to stay in rfl, so I'm still eating between 800-1200cals of protein a day, going to put an end to it soon though, right now I'm as lean as I'd ever want to be.

So that pretty much means I've been cat 1 rfl'ing for more than 45 days straight aside from a single diet break (Ate 2800 cals on August 21).


I think I'll keep doing this until the 5th of September, if my appetite doesn't come back by then I'll just force myself to eat at adjusted maintenance, I'll do that for around 2 weeks as said in the book and then I'll start lean bulking

Today I ate 1000 cals and strength trained, added some weight on my dips and pull ups to compensate for my reduced bodyweight, still haven't lost any strength, but my energy levels are getting low again, I'm probably at my limits.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 09-01-2017, 05:53 AM
vinilzord vinilzord is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 114
Default

Insanity :P

So you're really not following the guidelines for cat1, I get it. Well, as long as you're feeling fine it's all good then. How did you transition from cat2 to cat1? A few days of maintenance or ... ? I really don't know at how much % I'm sitting right now, but not too far from 15%.

You're nailing it dude. Keep it up. I'm super thrilled with your results
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 09-01-2017, 06:15 AM
Pezede's Avatar
Pezede Pezede is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 34
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
Insanity :P

So you're really not following the guidelines for cat1, I get it. Well, as long as you're feeling fine it's all good then. How did you transition from cat2 to cat1? A few days of maintenance or ... ? I really don't know at how much % I'm sitting right now, but not too far from 15%.

You're nailing it dude. Keep it up. I'm super thrilled with your results
Well, before starting rfl I had already done 1 month (june 21--> July 21) of dieting at a slight deficit, ( eating1300-1500kcal a day), it was just a normal weight loss diet that took me from around 25% to maybe 18-20% overall.

I'm not 100% sure I really was a cat 1 upon starting rfl because of my fat distribution, upper body looked cat 1 but lower body was cat 2 looking, I did cat 1 anyway

At the end of the day I just maintained a crazy daily deficit without ever refeeding, which is why results came so fast. I don't think most people should do that though, I have a stressfree life and currently don't have a job or obligations, I'm pretty sure it helps, was I going to school or working I would certainly do frequent refeeds and diet breaks so as to be able to function properly

Thank you again for all the positivity man, you're nailing it too and I'm sure you'll get where you want to be !

Also something that might be of importance, the only reason I got to 25% is because I pigged out during my bulk, I was literally forcing 4000+ cals down my throat every day while maintening a low level of activity, my normal weight while sedentary and not doing any sports whatsoever is lower than my current weight, I imagine it means I'm still close to my setpoint, which might explain why I haven't suffered from side effects from the rfl. (I'm just speculating, definitely not to be taken at scientific value )

For reference, this is what I look like in my sedentary state

Last edited by Pezede : 09-01-2017 at 06:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 09-01-2017, 07:54 AM
vinilzord vinilzord is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezede View Post
Well, before starting rfl I had already done 1 month (june 21--> July 21) of dieting at a slight deficit, ( eating1300-1500kcal a day), it was just a normal weight loss diet that took me from around 25% to maybe 18-20% overall.

I'm not 100% sure I really was a cat 1 upon starting rfl because of my fat distribution, upper body looked cat 1 but lower body was cat 2 looking, I did cat 1 anyway

At the end of the day I just maintained a crazy daily deficit without ever refeeding, which is why results came so fast. I don't think most people should do that though, I have a stressfree life and currently don't have a job or obligations, I'm pretty sure it helps, was I going to school or working I would certainly do frequent refeeds and diet breaks so as to be able to function properly

Thank you again for all the positivity man, you're nailing it too and I'm sure you'll get where you want to be !

Also something that might be of importance, the only reason I got to 25% is because I pigged out during my bulk, I was literally forcing 4000+ cals down my throat every day while maintening a low level of activity, my normal weight while sedentary and not doing any sports whatsoever is lower than my current weight, I imagine it means I'm still close to my setpoint, which might explain why I haven't suffered from side effects from the rfl. (I'm just speculating, definitely not to be taken at scientific value ).
Appreciate your reply bud. Sry about bothering you with all these questions haha . For my entire life I've been chubby due to poor habits and not-so-gifted genetics. Actually there was a time when I was mildly depressed, taking pills and obese (1.68m weighing 82-84kg). Now that I'm somewhat educated at basic Nutrition and stuff, I have the obligation to be lean. Also I was never proud of my body, so that's what pushes me forward.

And yeah I experienced some stress last week because of the diet. College+internship+RFL+low energy can mess up with your mood.

Thanks again man. Hopefully I'll be looking better by the end of September.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.