BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-01-2018, 02:47 PM

Default Depletion Not Effective This Week

So I’m in the second week of UD2 and I’ve previously run a 6 week cycle in the past.

My first week of this cycle I dropped about 4 lbs during the depletion. This week (week 2) I’ve dropped about 1 pound since Sunday so I suspect that my glycogen did not deplete sufficiently.

Which would be the better of the two options I’m considering?

1) carb load as normal but on very conservative numbers
2) transition to the 14 day cycle and do a tension workout

My goal is optimal fat loss, but obviously I want to be as muscle sparing as possible. It’s just a giant psychological toll to go through a week of hell spinning your wheels.
Unread 03-01-2018, 05:13 PM

UD2 is that great. You depleted the glycogen and replaced it all with muscle.

Seriously though - any chance you're just off track with your normal bowel movements. That can cause some decent weight fluctuation for me. Otherwise were I you I would stick with the lower level of carbs recommended for loading.
Unread 03-01-2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
UD2 is that great. You depleted the glycogen and replaced it all with muscle.

Seriously though - any chance you're just off track with your normal bowel movements. That can cause some decent weight fluctuation for me. Otherwise were I you I would stick with the lower level of carbs recommended for loading.
Thatís a possibility. For the first week I didnít go at all until around the carb load, despite fiber. I kept all my carbs at 50 g so I expected a large drop, sometimes you find yourself pissing like a race horse.
Unread 06-14-2018, 06:24 AM

i always weigh after taking a 2nd.
or i should rephrase that...i always compare my weight depending on the weight i am comparing if i took a dump or not.
that said...if i feel i did not deplete my glycogen properly. i will make sure to check if i'm holding water for some reason. if i dont see any difference and the reason might just seem that i did not deplete glycogen properly. most likely what i would do is...i'd do sprints the day before say about 10-15 intervals with 12 seconds sprints and 48 seconds rest (its easier to follow and watch the stoppage time on my cellphone. you could do it with different time variables) - (that will deplete the legs most surely) and the thursday final depletion workout i'd emphasize the rest of the body having the legs in the sphere of normal parameters. that way i'll make sure i depleted enough and i'd take a slow approach towards the glycogen recompensation. where i'd check if i would spill over after 600g of carbs. if not...i would continue carbing up to the lower end of value for glycogen recompensation.

i hope it helps. good luck.