BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-22-2017, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkinnyFat View Post
The one old rat dude on Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles (forget his name) was more than able to talk..he was able to give golden words of wisdom to those young turtles
His name was Master Splinter, previously known as Yamato Yoshi. We can debate back and forth for hours on what impact stimulants have on sexy-time. But the bottom line is there ain't gonna be much hanky panky goin on at %8 bf 'less'm you on drugs.
Unread 07-08-2017, 08:13 PM

Just an update. Been both vaping and using gum (can't vape during work hours, and smoking area where its allowed is far) pretty well, really helps curb hunger still. As a trial I stopped cold turkey for a week. First day off I got some brain fog in the AM and a lot of hunger (snacked on sunflower seeds which take forever to crack and eat), but no headache (caffeine withdrawal like). By the 2nd day I was back to normal. I'm on it again since I'm in the final push of losing a bit more fat and find it helps during lowered calorie days (bwx13ish...not "low" by any means, but I got a big appetite). Uh, and the vaping is nice too, I do prefer that when I can, probably due to flavor and I feel a nice relaxing effect off it. I haven't used much caffeine lately beyond morning coffee (anywhere up to 4 cups strong these days).
Unread 07-13-2017, 11:23 PM

I find the whole vaping approach interesting but I would need to make some lifestyle changes. I am too busy so I just pop in a piece of gum anytime anywhere. Plus you can do gum it during cardio like swimming, jump roping, etc, more nonchalantly. People think you're just having a piece of gum when In fact you're totally getting high.