BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-13-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
I have never tried this myself. Not sure if worth it but may consider once I start getting into the lower body fat %s and I could really use some appetite suppression.
I like the stimulation effects but don't think its required by any means. I know quite a few totally drug free competitors who get shredded without even EC, let alone nicotine. Like most things it comes down to the risk v reward for your own situation and also how you react to the drug.

One thing I noticed about vaping is I never get close to nausea that I can occasionally get from gum/mints. Probably because the dosage is very low (6mg/ml, and a tank that's 3ml takes me like 2 to 3 days to consume). I think the flavor is also helping me curb appetite.
Unread 06-14-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
One thing I noticed about vaping is I never get close to nausea that I can occasionally get from gum/mints. Probably because the dosage is very low (6mg/ml, and a tank that's 3ml takes me like 2 to 3 days to consume). I think the flavor is also helping me curb appetite.
I used SNUS for years and never noticed symptoms of nausea. But gum would occasionally make me nauseous. I think it may have to do with the fact you tend to accidentally swallow more.

You're obviously not swallowing anything when vaping.

For what it's worth, I forget exactly why I initially began using SNUS, but eventually I became addicted to it (just weekends when I was out and about, which was odd). I started doing it more often as I got leaner, because it was incredibly easy to curb hunger with a coffee and a SNUS pouch. Great mood booster as well.

Eventually after the first few pouches of the day though the effect wears off, and you're just doing it to do it. That being said, not being a daily habit, it can be rather easy to kick. At first there's cravings, but they subside over time.
Unread 06-15-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcahuetej View Post
I started doing it more often as I got leaner, because it was incredibly easy to curb hunger with a coffee and a SNUS pouch.
OMG can relate
Unread 06-18-2017, 07:32 PM

Default Rejuvenating my EC stack w/nicotine gum

Considering this thread is active, I'll ask this question here rather than the EC stack thread.
I use EC from time to time and notice when I combine EC with 2mg nicotine gum it helps to make me feel even more amazing than EC alone.

Question:
So, is the ECN (ephedrine + caffeine + nicotine) stack safe?

Btw nicotine gum tasted like rat poison, I seriously doubt you could get addicted to it people
Unread 06-18-2017, 08:10 PM

Yes, EC and nicotine are perfectly safe to combine. They act through different pathways. EC affects the adrenal axis while nicotine affects dopamine receptors. I do this frequently.
Unread 06-18-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhysiologyIsPhun View Post
Yes, EC and nicotine are perfectly safe to combine. They act through different pathways. EC affects the adrenal axis while nicotine affects dopamine receptors. I do this frequently.
Hell yes, you guys rock! I know some people use L-Tyrosine to rejuvenate the EC stack, but I tried it for several weeks and L-tyrosine doesn't do anything for me other than separate me from more of my money.

Last edited by starvation-headache : 06-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Unread 06-18-2017, 08:40 PM

I love the nicorette fruit chill flavor. Are you chewing s generic or unflavored?
Unread 06-19-2017, 12:36 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
I love the nicorette fruit chill flavor. Are you chewing s generic or unflavored?
Nicorette fruit chill ftw!

"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Socrates
Unread 06-20-2017, 07:56 PM

Im gonna harp what a few others said,
Part of the addiction is from how its delivered quickly to the brain rewards system (along with some other things thats tagged along with a cigarette) kinda like for cocaine.

Nicotine is best served in low dosages stcked w/ caffeine.
I particualary dont care for the unwanted side effects like increased thinning of the hair, reduced libido , slight naseau, increased eye wrinkles, but boy it does a prwtty dang good job of taking away hunger/ appetite on the spot while boosting the metabilism a bit.

The increased nor/adrenaline is welcoming while keeping my brain thinking it is in 'the fed state' while i cut calories hard prior to my hiit training.

Im still puzzled about its effects on leptin because for every study that you see how it increases leptin ,,,there are 2 studies saying that it reduced it (though from what i can remember irs because from the reductiin in fat mass)

Like i said,,i think nic + caffeine is good on a cyclical bases during a harder diet and coming off a diet as well
Unread 06-20-2017, 08:11 PM

Increased thinning of the hair? I take finastaride and use rogaine and the occasional Nizoral shampoo for the sole purpose of preventing male pattern baldness. What are the studies showing nicotine can cause thinning of the hair?

BTW, yes I will try the Nicolette fruit flavors next time. The mint flavor is absolutely horrible. To top it off you get the rat-poisony after taste which must be the nicotine action.