BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-04-2017, 07:06 PM

Default Nicotine gum stacked with yohimbine+caffeine during A.M. fasted cardio

As title suggests, I do fasted morning cardio with yohimbine+caffeine to target the last remaining stubborn fat when I'm sub %10 bodyfat.

Question: Will chewing a piece of Nicorette/nicotine gum with the yohimbine/caffeine stack inhibit the stubborn fat burning effect of the yohimbine/caffeine stack?

I ask because I'm guessing the Nicorette gum may have some sugar sneaked in, and the thermogenic pathway of nicotine is somewhat similar to ephedrine. I chew nicotine gum every morning with my caffeine to get a pleasant, energizing effect. Adding yohimbine doesn't overstimulate me.
Unread 07-05-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvation-headache View Post
As title suggests, I do fasted morning cardio with yohimbine+caffeine to target the last remaining stubborn fat when I'm sub %10 bodyfat.

Question: Will chewing a piece of Nicorette/nicotine gum with the yohimbine/caffeine stack inhibit the stubborn fat burning effect of the yohimbine/caffeine stack?

I ask because I'm guessing the Nicorette gum may have some sugar sneaked in, and the thermogenic pathway of nicotine is somewhat similar to ephedrine. I chew nicotine gum every morning with my caffeine to get a pleasant, energizing effect. Adding yohimbine doesn't overstimulate me.
no worries I think, a piece may have 1 to 2 cals max...a cup of black coffee has 5 cals at least
Unread 07-05-2017, 10:08 AM

That's good to know.

Also, in one of the books Lyle mentioned that not only is it generally a bad idea to mix ephedrine with yohimbine due to the possible rapid increase in heart rate, blood pressure, panic/anxiety issues, but also because of the mechanism in which ephedrine works. Something about ephedrine causes the yohimbine not to activate stubborn fat mobilization optimally, so you shouldn't take yohimbine with ephedrine for that reason too if your trying to cut using yohimbine. (5% metabolic boost aside).

So my remaining question is, would the nicotine's pathway and action mechanism, being somewhat actively similar to ephedrine, also be problematic in hindering the yohimbine's fat mobilizing effect if you take a nicotine+caffeine+yohimbine stack for fasted cardio?
Unread 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM

Nope. Ephedrine affects the adrenals and nicotine affects the dopamine pathway. My only issue with this stack is that 1) Cardio makes me have to poop and 2) Nicotine makes me have to poop. So combine those two and I'm in for a rough time. Perhaps your body reacts differently though.
Unread 07-12-2017, 12:16 AM

Thank you so much for the answer. That's exactly what I was looking for.

I don't seem to get the poops from nicotine or cardio. I usually just go in the morning as soon as I wake up.

This leads me to realize I should've asked a broader question then.

It shouldn't hurt the effectiveness of yohimbine' stubborn fat mobilization to stack it with either green tea extract or capsicum either, for that matter, right?

In other words:

Yohimbine + ephedrine = no
Yohimbine + Clen = no
Yohimbine + Nicotine = yes
Yohimbine +green tea = yes
Yohimbine + capsicum = yes

* all stacks above include 100-200mg caffeine.
Unread 07-12-2017, 09:43 AM

I've actually heard of pepole stacking yohimbine and clen, but it's probably on the safer side not to. Definitely no to ECY. As far as green tea/capsaicum goes, I don't believe those have any adverse effects when combined with any of the mentioned supplements. The question is whether they are actually effective enough to be worth the money. From my experience and research review, they are not. But if it seems to work for you or if you have the cash for it, why no?
Unread 07-13-2017, 11:08 PM

That's good to know. It's critical for my goal of %8bf (or as low as I can get it in my next 6 week diet cycle) that the yohimbine pathway is not impinged by nicotine or green tea extract caps.
I'm actually buying the green tea caps for a friend who doesn't wanna dip'n dab in the more serious stimulants the way I do; as for me green tea extract doesn't seem to jazz me up so I will prolly stick with nicotine until my hair starts to fall out and/or turn grey.
I've discovered I'm good at gaining, good at loosing, but suck at maintence. I'm a "gimme the bag" kind of guy.