BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-07-2017, 02:47 AM

Default Yohimbine HCL

Hello,

I've got some questions concerning yohimbine HCL. In Lyle's UD2 he recommends to use it only on cardio days during the glycogen depletion phase. So in general, should we use it only on cardio days? Is it ok to take it on rest days too? In the stubborn fat solution book, Lyle says Yohimbine HCL is usually spreaded all along the day and not taken at once, but for maximizing effects prior to exercice he recommended to take it at once. So it means on rest days we have to spread it all along the day?
I've been using it before weight trainings and haven't experienced any bad effect though (but I just take a coffee with and not caffeine pills).

Thanks a lot.
Unread 10-07-2017, 08:26 AM

On either diet you don’t take it on rest days. I’ll take EC except before the cardio.
Unread 10-07-2017, 10:41 AM

You can take it whenever you want as long as it's not within 4 hours of an ephedrine dose. Spreading it throughout the day would be pointless though. It only inhibits a2 receptors in a fasted state, so unless you're fasting all day, you're just wasting any you take after you've eaten.

Also, cardio isn't NECESSARY when you take yohimbine. Basically, it causes your fat cells to release more of their stored triglycerides into the bloodstream. Cardio is recommended because you use more energy while doing cardio than at rest and therefore burn off more of those released triglycerides instead of just storing them back where they came from. You can still benefit from the yohimbine without cardio as long as you're in a calorie deficit and you take it fasted.

All this said, using yohimbine on the refeed day would be absolutely pointless, and it would be essentially pointless on the power workout day too as your deficit is small (if any). If you want maximum stubborn fat loss and bang for your buck, I would say fasted low intensity cardio (probably in the morning depending on your eating schedule) with .2mg/kg bodyweight for 40-60 minutes on days 1,2,3,4 and 7 of the cycle would be your best bet. Skip out on it on days 5 and 6.
Unread 10-09-2017, 11:49 PM

I like to take 3 yohimbine hcl about 45 minutes before I make my move on a woman. I've found that anymore than that makes me somewhat nauseous after the HIIT

Lyle does mention something about yohimbine becoming more effective as it builds up in your system but I can't imagine he meant to take it on rest days. I wouldn't bother taking it all unless you are getting ready to go for a walk.

Also, make sure you have access to a toilet. I don't know anyone who isnt racing to the restroom to empty their bowels within 30 minutes of dosing

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.
Unread 10-10-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
I like to take 3 yohimbine hcl about 45 minutes before I make my move on a woman. I've found that anymore than that makes me somewhat nauseous after the HIIT

Lyle does mention something about yohimbine becoming more effective as it builds up in your system but I can't imagine he meant to take it on rest days. I wouldn't bother taking it all unless you are getting ready to go for a walk.

Also, make sure you have access to a toilet. I don't know anyone who isnt racing to the restroom to empty their bowels within 30 minutes of dosing
So when you bone it's like intense intervals, huh? Machine gun humping interspersed with slow/gradual penetration. And you're out of breath. Then you poop afterwards.
Unread 10-10-2017, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squat View Post
So when you bone it's like intense intervals, huh? Machine gun humping interspersed with slow/gradual penetration. And you're out of breath. Then you poop afterwards.
Or you poop 15 minutes before sex, since you race to the bathroom at the 30 minute mark, and you don't move on a girl til after 45 minutes. Either way, I think it's generally bad practice to poop immediately before or after sex. Or during.
Unread 10-10-2017, 07:10 AM

They say Yohimbine HCL only last about 4 hours but its been 24 hours and I have been pooping all morning. Not sure if coincidence or not.
Unread 10-11-2017, 01:09 PM

It's not coincidence, trust me. It's probably just jostled free a bunch of junk food and meat that's been rotting in your colon for weeks

One strategy I employ is to take 2 (or 3 if I'm feeling saucy) then go ahead and take the initial two poops. Then shower. Then go out or have the girl come over... then you can usually safely take 1 or 2 more pills later without such harsh stomach annihilation.

Go ahead and have the AC running because you will end up with ridiculously warm body temperature and it will feel like you're in a freaking furnance.

Just be REALLY careful drinking on this stuff. When mixed with alcohol it causes psychosis. I've seen and done some insane stuff on yohimbine/alcohol.

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.