BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-18-2015, 02:08 AM

Default First UD2.0 cycle experience

Did the depletion on Monday and Tuesday nights, they were the most painful sessions I have ever done. I then struggled to sleep until 2am because I was so wired. Didn't have any more caffein before the workout than i normally do.

Also did compounds for the first depletion because I was at home home gym, felt fried after that. Machines on the second night made it way easier.

Next time I will do the depletion sessions in the morning so that I can sleep better.

Wednesday and Thursday I felt sore but not like usual doms sore. Was sleep deprived so not great days. Had trouble sleeping Wednesday night, maybe from my CNS on low carb, maybe from my circadian rhythm staying up too late previous nights and the weekend.

Thursday workout was a walk in the park, similar to what I normally do, so no problem. Almost felt too easy.

Friday carb up was easy, just ate maltodextrin shakes and loaves of bread mostly. Felt absolutely fantastic, had no problems, didn't feel like too much food and I didn't even need to take a dump more than usual. Did twice as much work in the office than I would in a normal day.

Saturday I woke up looking much leaner and pumped similar to when I have been lifting heavy and eating heaps for a week or more.

Strength session I felt stronger than ever and beat some of my PB's. Really impressed at how strong I was.

Can't wait to do it again. Travelling for work next 2 weeks so ill do something more flexible.
Unread 05-14-2015, 03:51 AM

did my depletion workouts in the morning, found it much easier and i slept better at night

was able to stop the caffeine by 2pm and cool down for the night.
Unread 05-14-2015, 08:40 AM

If you ever have to do later workouts again, try some of the sleep supplements out there. Most are GABA based and do wonders for REM sleep. Wake up refreshed instead of groggy.

Also, thanks for the first experience post. I'm also running UD2 for the first time, 2nd week in and loving it. I ran Body Opus back in the late 90s early 2000s and this seems much better.
Unread 05-31-2015, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Muscle View Post
If you ever have to do later workouts again, try some of the sleep supplements out there. Most are GABA based and do wonders for REM sleep. Wake up refreshed instead of groggy.

Also, thanks for the first experience post. I'm also running UD2 for the first time, 2nd week in and loving it. I ran Body Opus back in the late 90s early 2000s and this seems much better.
what sleep supps u recommend cause i take all kinds and none works but open to ideas
Unread 06-01-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
what sleep supps u recommend cause i take all kinds and none works but open to ideas
Not sure if I can specifically name brands on the forum, but if you search for ingredients such as GABA, mucuna pruriens (l-dopa), l-theanine, etc, you will find plenty. Most of the time they will blend with the basics such as melatonin, 5-htp, ZMA, and valerian, but GABA and l-dopa are the ingredients that support REM sleep and benefit you the most. Some brands market these supps as "nighttime fat burners" "recovery" and "growth hormone boosters". While there's probably not sufficient research evidence for these uses, the REM sleep support is immediately noticeable.