BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-12-2015, 03:38 AM

day 5

all food cravings are gone i am sick of the protein at this point but i will suck it up for 1 day.today i am feeling pretty week i dont 50 min walking at a good pace around the town as cardio .yesterday night i was about to binge after some mouncies :P but since i took my measurement for that and throw everything that can be eaten unprepared somehow i ate a lemon well it surelly added to my kcal badget but i dont feel like it refilledall my glycogen stores
Unread 06-12-2015, 04:39 AM

I've had good success with low carb tortillas and making burritos everyday. yes burritos. ezekiel breads are good too.
Unread 06-12-2015, 04:44 AM

low carb tortilias? sounds interesting althought i never seen em in any market around here ! tomorow is the carb up day i will og shopping at the morning ! funny thing is that i was craving more carbs the first day of the programm than i do now:P also todays weight in was 1 kilo down. last time i did ud the water loss was greater but i went low salt too and it wasnt a smart idea so i am sure i retain a lot of water as i salt everything or using low cals salty sauces and pickles:P

Last edited by Insomniac : 06-12-2015 at 04:46 AM.
Unread 06-12-2015, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
low carb tortilias? sounds interesting althought i never seen em in any market around here ! tomorow is the carb up day i will og shopping at the morning ! funny thing is that i was craving more carbs the first day of the programm than i do now:P also todays weight in was 1 kilo down. last time i did ud the water loss was greater but i went low salt too and it wasnt a smart idea so i am sure i retain a lot of water as i salt everything or using low cals salty sauces and pickles:P
yea sprouts and a few other stores have them in arizona. 10 fiber 6 net carbs. 2.5 fat 4-5 protein. I use a fat free cheddar and fat free pepper jack cheese too. Usually chicken or cooked/rinced drained grass fed beef(lowers fat content). i don't do much fruit unless its a few strawberries in my green smoothies almost everyday but no where need 400 grams. more like 100 tops.
Unread 06-12-2015, 04:59 AM

well i am fruit addict althought i will keep fructose low on refeed 1kg strawberries is my favourite snak :P when i am on maintance. i heard about some low carb/calories noodles used by a lot of adkins lovers . i check on that for next cycle its like a fiber supplement u can cook and get the taste of ur spices
Unread 06-12-2015, 05:10 AM

day 5 diet:

meal1:200eggwhite (the girl at shop starting to look suspicious on me)+1 whole egg medioum size

meal2: 1 tuna can(so creative)

meal3: 330 squid +500g lettuce

meal4:300 chicken breast +cottage 225g 2%

kcal :1300aprox 235p /31c/15f
Unread 06-12-2015, 05:33 AM

Wheres your fiber? I've had those noodles. not the greatest of things but decent. I don't do bland anymore
Unread 06-12-2015, 05:47 AM

fiber coming from supplement . althought due to my IBS i dont have a stable fiber intake in everyday life i go by the feel:P right now about 25g
Unread 06-13-2015, 12:14 AM

day 6 (getting there)

Today i had trouble sleep well i waked up around 6 am(its typical for me) then again i prepared my coffe but slept again for +2 hours. my current weight is 80,8 (- 1,2 kg) . I waked up with a headache but after a salty breakfast with eggwhites omellete with chicken livers and 5 gr cocunut oil its gone. I will take care of some housework and go for a 30-35 min brisk walking as cardio. todays workout is about 5 pm and i think i will be done in an hour .

Some questions someone more expierienced to clarify about the carb up:my macros for carb up are : 1055 carb /41f/195 p (including pre workout carbs+p)

does it sound ok? i know protein is a bit highter than recommended but is pretty hard to make something without splitover it with so much protein coming from carbs. the sourches are pancakes for today meals+ some pop tarts some friends coming for movie so it much perfect! and pasta + tomato sauce +some seafood around 10 meals mb i use some fruit also with the pans
2-3 pieces for some sugars or skip it all toghether(fiber will be high anyways)
and just add some sugar free sweetener syrop or 2-3 tbs honey .

one more think . due to schedule my power workout cant be done at mondays morning so i will do it around 3pm . a carby big breakfast like oatmeal folowed by some protein and a fruit preworkout sounds ok?
Unread 06-16-2015, 12:10 AM

Havent updated for a while! tension and car b up was succesfull . on carb up day i misscalculated carbs by 100g so i ended up a bit higher like 1250 or something. I kept the fats low 30-40gr. The only problem was the fiber! i overdid it a bit ended at 60-70 gr that day .considering that my stomach wasnt used on high volume of food it caused some bloating but since i was all day home relaxing it wasnt a huge issue. My energy on carb up day was unstable so i took advantage of it and tried to sleep/rest as much as possible! The power workout was also good . All lifts increased by 5-10kgs .exept deadlift where i managed to pull+1 rep on second set .

Today i feel very tired althought i slept a lot. been on program for 1 week and 2-3 weeks at the past teach me how certain types of training produce different types of fatigue . Todays fatigue is completly different than tensions or deplations .

i will take a long walk at evening and restart ! i dont take measurements or weights yet i look leaner and my belt is a bit looser + i maintained my intensity so i am heading the right direction i guess i dont wanna overcomplicate it this time due to my overanalytic nature.