BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-16-2015, 12:19 AM

Havent updated for a while! tension and car b up was succesfull . on carb up day i misscalculated carbs by 100g so i ended up a bit higher like 1250 or something. I kept the fats low 30-40gr. The only problem was the fiber! i overdid it a bit ended at 60-70 gr that day .considering that my stomach wasnt used on high volume of food it caused some bloating but since i was all day home relaxing it wasnt a huge issue. My energy on carb up day was unstable so i took advantage of it and tried to sleep/rest as much as possible! The power workout was also good . All lifts increased by 5-10kgs .exept deadlift where i managed to pull+1 rep on second set .

Today i feel very tired althought i slept a lot. been on program for 1 week and 2-3 weeks at the past teach me how certain types of training produce different types of fatigue . Todays fatigue is completly different than tensions or deplations .

i will take a long walk at evening and restart ! i dont take measurements or weights yet i look leaner and my belt is a bit looser + i maintained my intensity so i am heading the right direction i guess i dont wanna overcomplicate it this time due to my overanalytic nature.