BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-30-2017, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
He didn't SAY he was trying to lose 13 lbs of fat, you tool!!
He is trying to lose dick weight
Unread 10-30-2017, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler163 View Post
He is trying to lose dick weight
I'll explain in simpler words, so you understand:

He weighs 163lbs. He wants to get down to 150lbs. Obviously losing fat in the process is the main aim, that's a given. But it's accepted that only a portion of that weight loss will be true fat loss. If you've read any of the books at all. Which you obviously haven't.

So, once again: he wants to drop 13 lbs total weight. He knows only a part of that will be fat loss. He isn't trying to lose 13 lbs of true fat, but 13 lbs total. Do you see now? Make sense?

Since he obviously wasn't asking whether he could lose 13lbs FAT in 14 days, your earlier answer was irrelevant and asinine
Unread 10-30-2017, 05:20 AM

Quote:
He isn't trying to lose 13 lbs of true fat, but 13 lbs total.
I think 99.9% of the population disagrees. Almost everybody wants to lose fat with maximum efficiency. So does the OP.

LBM waste is exactly what it is, waste. Especially on a forum like this.

The OP is probably aware of this. However, I'm convinced he wants it to be as much fat as possible.

Quote:
Since he obviously wasn't asking whether he could lose 13lbs FAT in 14 days, your earlier answer was irrelevant and asinine
What do you think RFL means? Where does the F stand for? Do you even know what sub-forum this post is in?

Last edited by Determinism : 10-30-2017 at 05:23 AM.
Unread 10-30-2017, 05:49 AM

Do you understand stimation? I know is not 13 lbs of fat. Maybe he accept to lose 8 fat/5 everything else. Mine is a form to tell him deficit needed to lost 13 pound of a mix between fat muscle water glicogen and grey matter ..is too high. For sure he knows it is impossible to lose only fat...but the aim he has is for sure lose the high % so doesnt matter if it need less than 3000 kcal deficit a day because muscle have less calorie...what matter is 13 lbs of anythingh in 2 week is hard in my opinion

Last edited by tyler163 : 10-30-2017 at 05:57 AM.
Unread 10-30-2017, 06:04 AM

A part for this...i don t understand your answers in general. Is not the first time you rely on a word to denigrate other users. Even in one post you insult me for my english. In this forum i think we are to solve doubt not to take care of a word because bigpecspeter could say ...WRONG ...
Lyle have very useful books and good ideas, but the forum is less helpful because of users like you, here not to helo but to criticise.
Unread 10-30-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
A part for this...i don t understand your answers in general. Is not the first time you rely on a word to denigrate other users. Even in one post you insult me for my english. In this forum i think we are to solve doubt not to take care of a word because bigpecspeter could say ...WRONG ...
Lyle have very useful books and good ideas, but the forum is less helpful because of users like you, here not to helo but to criticise.
Amen.
Unread 10-30-2017, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
I think 99.9% of the population disagrees. Almost everybody wants to lose fat with maximum efficiency. So does the OP.

LBM waste is exactly what it is, waste. Especially on a forum like this.

The OP is probably aware of this. However, I'm convinced he wants it to be as much fat as possible.

What do you think RFL means? Where does the F stand for? Do you even know what sub-forum this post is in?
Question. Have you ever seen the inside cover of the RFL handbook? If so, tell me please what it says in very large letters?

Here, I'll help you out:

"How to lose 4-7lbs of fat, and 10 to 20 lbs OF WEIGHT, in two weeks"

When somebody talks about dropping 13lbs on RFL it is a given that only half of that will be real fat loss. Learn to read. It will benefit your life greatly

Last edited by BigPecsPeter : 10-30-2017 at 09:26 AM.
Unread 10-30-2017, 10:24 AM

Seems like you have a problem of abstraction and generalization. Seems like only the true value of a word or statement is correct.. Even if 13 lbs are part fat part other tissue with less energy por gram is still a big,hard to manage deficit in 2 weeks. But the question here is you are obsessed with a word losing totally the sense of a post and, even worste you re waiting for some kindbof little insignificant "error" to go against someone.and sincerly this attitude make very unpleasent to post in this forum
Unread 10-30-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Seems like you have a problem of abstraction and generalization. Seems like only the true value of a word or statement is correct.. Even if 13 lbs are part fat part other tissue with less energy por gram is still a big,hard to manage deficit in 2 weeks. But the question here is you are obsessed with a word losing totally the sense of a post and, even worste you re waiting for some kindbof little insignificant "error" to go against someone.and sincerly this attitude make very unpleasent to post in this forum
Listen.

Inside cover of book SAYS:

How to lose 4-7lbs of fat AND 10-20lbs of WEIGHT in TWO WEEKS.

TWO WEEKS = 14 DAYS

THEREFORE : on RFL it is REALISTIC to lose 13lbs weight in 14 days.

Understand?
Unread 10-30-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Question. Have you ever seen the inside cover of the RFL handbook? If so, tell me please what it says in very large letters?

Here, I'll help you out:

"How to lose 4-7lbs of fat, and 10 to 20 lbs OF WEIGHT, in two weeks"

When somebody talks about dropping 13lbs on RFL it is a given that only half of that will be real fat loss. Learn to read. It will benefit your life greatly
You're making an argument for something that wasn't even intended. And you're doing it in the least constructive way. Job well done. Now it's time for somebody who can actually contribute and help the OP.