BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-09-2012, 05:08 AM

Default InfinityBeyond's RFL Log

I'm doing a 6 week cut using RFL.
Started 02/01/12 (I suppose for you Americans it would be 01/02/12)

Looked like this:

Front

Side

Double Bicep

At the end of the day I'm a fat stranger that none of you care about, nor should you, you don't know who I am.

Here's a video 7 days in. Once again, I don't expect anyone to give a damn, I'm nobody. Watch it if you want, or don't. Don't insult me.

Unread 01-09-2012, 05:10 AM

Entry 2 - Day 8

Last edited by InfinityBeyond : 01-09-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:38 AM

I thought you took everyone's advice to do Flex diet?
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:46 AM

Need to cut body fat quickly.

I'll do the 6 week RFL down to around 17.5% body fat and then flex diet. Right now I'm far too fat to take my time. I am not comfortable being this big. It's the largest I have ever been.
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM

I don't think you're that fat to justify RFL imho. Personally I don't see the point of anyone who isn't obese doing RFL - it's just overkill - and i've done the diet 3 times already. Can I ask why you /need/ to lose it quickly? What's the urgency here?
Unread 01-09-2012, 05:58 AM

I have two t-shirts that fit and a single pair of jeans that are comfortable. I feel awful and would like to get back to feeling okay again as soon as possible.

I feel massive, and at 24.5% body fat, and am what I would consider to be fat. So RFL seems like a good idea.

I really don't want to sound rude, but I don't need to justify myself to you, nor anyone else I don't know. I'd prefer if we stopped talking about why I'm doing this diet now, and more about the cut itself.

Thanks for the interest though, I appreciate the fact you took time to comment on my log.
Unread 01-09-2012, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msingh View Post
I don't think you're that fat to justify RFL imho. Personally I don't see the point of anyone who isn't obese doing RFL - it's just overkill - and i've done the diet 3 times already. Can I ask why you /need/ to lose it quickly? What's the urgency here?
You claim to have "done the diet 3 times already," but based on your log, your version involved oil, pizza, and oil soaked pizza. What exactly have you done "3 times?"
Unread 01-10-2012, 10:35 AM

Default Entry 3 - Day 9

http://youtu.be/TcUsNnhxvUU

My first carb up day. The macros are:

I've had my first bagel and the broccoli and chicken (it's half four here), and I'm already full.

Either my stomach has already shrunk (I am unaware whether this is physically possible in just 9 days), or it is a mental thing. Either way, it's odd.
Unread 01-12-2012, 10:27 AM

My days consist of:

1 Pepper/Some Lettuce + 170g Chicken
1 Pepper/Some Lettuce + 170g Chicken
64g Scivation Whey mixed with some water and microwaved.

I much prefer the pepper with chicken. I bake them and season with hot chilli powder and potassium salt.

Obviously this diet ends up being a lot about the pills you take as well.
For me I'll take 10 1000mg fish oil pills a day. 4 with 'lunch', 3 with 'dinner' and another 3 with the pre bed 'meal'.
I'll also take 1 multi-vitamin along with the first 'meal', and a calcium tablet with every 'meal'. (I'll stop using '' now, but find it laughable referring to these tiny snacks as meals). As for the ephedrine, I'm up to the full dose of 600mg caffeine and 60mg of ephedrine split into 3 doses during the day.

I already feel a lot slimmer, but recognise a lot of that will be the water weight and food bloat that has been lost.

Carb up was fun, and I'll be having my free meal either tomorrow or Saturday. The pills are making me feel a bit ill now, and that would really be my main complaint. I can deal with everything else, but the pills are just very annoying.

Still... I didn't complain when I shoved the food in my mouth as I made my way up to 24.5% body fat, so I can hardly complain now.
Unread 01-12-2012, 09:36 PM

I finally caved and got one of those weekly pill keepers like old people use. It's actually helped a lot in terms of helping me feel like I'm not spending half the day opening and closing pill bottles.