BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-13-2012, 03:49 AM

I've got exactly the same thing. It's almost like a leather book and you can pull out the day of pills you need.

Pretty decent.
Unread 01-13-2012, 05:18 AM

Default Entry 4 - Day 12

Shame that videos can't be embedded, but I understand Lyle's reasoning. He probably doesn't need people posting youtube videos all over the place.

Anyway. Quite a long update, should have shut up about 6 minutes sooner than I did.
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBeyond View Post

Shame that videos can't be embedded, but I understand Lyle's reasoning. He probably doesn't need people posting youtube videos all over the place.

Anyway. Quite a long update, should have shut up about 6 minutes sooner than I did.
Besides the general "lose weight", what are your overall goals?
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:22 AM

I really would just like to get back down to a point where I feel comfortable bulking again. I have very little lean body mass, and so will not be trying to get 'ripped'. I just want to be able to feel alright bulking again.
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
I really would just like to get back down to a point where I feel comfortable bulking again. I have very little lean body mass, and so will not be trying to get 'ripped'. I just want to be able to feel alright bulking again.
Not giving you a hard time but that's not a very specific goal which makes it harder to reach.

What were your stats when you started your last bulk? (weight, tape measurement of neck, waist, arms, legs).

What are you uncomfortable with now? Waist too big...if so by how much? Shirts don't fit? Well, you were bulking, and if you continue to bulk needing new shirts is a good thing.

What were you doing for your bulking workouts?
What are you doing now?
Unread 01-14-2012, 04:34 AM

Get down to at least 15% body fat.
Biggest point of contention is my stomach. The second is my chest. I'm carrying a lot of fat on both. I would also like to get rid of the double chin I am currently sporting. Hopefully all of this will be reduces as I near 15% body fat.

I perhaps should have used a tape measure to track the size of my arms, chest etc. I've failed to do so. I do however use a scale to weigh myself every Monday morning, and a body fat caliper to check my body fat at the same time.

I also track the weight I am able to lift in the gym. As of yet I have seen no decrease in strength, and was employing a similar routine as the Upper/Lower split suggested in the RFL book anyway. My previous workout involved slightly more volume obviously.

Problem is; due to a sprained ankle I have been unable to train legs for 3 weeks. I expect a slight loss of muscle mass in my legs, and subsequently a decrease in strength. Hopefully this will not be too severe.

As I make my way down to 15% body fat (a very achievable goal), I hope to lose as little LBM as possible. This is common sense, but I'm trying to be explicit as possible.
Unread 01-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:

Get down to at least 15% body fat.

Biggest point of contention is my stomach.
chest.
double chin

I perhaps should have used a tape measure to track the size of my arms, chest etc. I've failed to do so.

Problem is; due to a sprained ankle I have been unable to train legs for 3 weeks.
What do you plan to do when you hit 15% BF?

Are you doing any core specific work?

Honestly think your concerns about chest and stomach could be diminished by using better posture. (will also help with lifts, flexibility, and other areas)

Take the tape measurements now..takes about 2 min and a tape is cheap. (its just another way to measure that a caliper just can not do)

Extreme dieting with any injury is not the smartest thing to do. (your body can do great things...but you have to meet it at least half way)
Unread 01-16-2012, 06:52 AM

I've moved my log over to BB.com, as much as I dislike the website, because it allows me to post videos and the like.

The log is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post814959321

If I am not allowed to post this link, I'll remove it. Just inform me.

As for my posture, I actually have very good posture. I stand up very straight.
I have taken the tape measurements, and they can be seen on my BB.com bodyspace. As much as I do not enjoy their website, it's undeniably useful for tracking stats such as that.

I am obviously not doing the best thing for recovery of my ankle by eating a mere 150g of protein a day, however, I'm too far into it now to stop. I feel as though if I were to stop, it'd just be far more hassle than it's worth. I can suck it up for now.
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Banned

Quote:

As for my posture, I actually have very good posture.

I am obviously not doing the best thing for recovery of my ankle
Would not of made the comment about your posture if I did not think it was an issue.

You admit that you are not doing the best thing for you ankle but yet continue to do it. Think about that.

You don't seem to want to take advice, but will give this last bit.

Go on a maint eating schedule and get plenty of rest until your ankle heals.
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:42 AM

Thank you for taking the time to give me advice. I will not disregard it without seriously considering everything you have told me.