BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-02-2018, 08:00 AM

Default Buying Shirts That Fit

I have had trouble finding appropriately-fitted shirts for many years. Part of this is my natural build and part of it is training/dieting in such a way that enhances the V taper (e.g. broad shoulders and lats, narrow waist.)

That's wonderful and all but the great majority of shirts don't really fit me. Take t-shirts. Large and extra large shirts tend to be big enough in the chest/back region and long enough, but then there is typically there is far too much room in the midsection as the shirt cuts down from the shoulders instead of tapering in. The sleeves are often too big as well (as in, you'd need 18+ inch arms to fill them out.)

Similar issues come up with button downs or pretty much any other type of shirt. Proper dress shirts have the 'fitted' option to at least partially mitigate this.

So what's the solution to this? Anyone know of any brands of shirts that are Bodyrecomp-friendly? Ideally I could order them on Amazon or whatever but if I have to make a trip to the mall that's ok too. Or do I need to find a good tailor?
Unread 08-02-2018, 08:07 AM

Hmmm. Looks like I went to edit this and made a new thread instead. My bad. Can you lock/delete this one?