BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General training questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-30-2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCrow View Post
Thatís basically me when I use super soldier serum as well. Iíll usually still follow the GBR but I just do the upper volume limits Lyle outlined and sometimes add in a 3rd set for tris and bis if I have time. Otherwise not much different than if I was a natty.
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin...r_each_muscle/

This is good for a laugh. Retards actually doing 30 40 whatever sets/muscle group/wk. Mind boggling honestly. Three guesses to what their physiques look like and the first two dont count.
Unread 01-30-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin...r_each_muscle/

This is good for a laugh. Retards actually doing 30 40 whatever sets/muscle group/wk. Mind boggling honestly. Three guesses to what their physiques look like and the first two dont count.
Of course thatís Israetelís stupid volume guidelines. He says do something like all the volume possible until you break, then recover and come back and do a little less from then on. I would rather follow Mentzerís 1 set every other week stuff than live my life in the gym again.

I will admit in my 20s I did stupid volume too. Straight out of Arnoldís book, everything 2-3x a week for 20-30 sets per workout twice a day on some days with chest and back in the morning and somehow having the energy for a full legs workout that night. I blew up that year and put on 70 lbs of 50/50 muscle & fat with a see food diet.