BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 03-26-2012, 11:32 PM

Default Workout Days

Hey all,

I hope this question has not been asked already, as I can't find the answer anywhere.

I currently am busy enough that I can only get workouts in on mon, wed, fri, and sat. POSSIBLY on tues morning, if it is absolutely mandatory.

Is there any way to stay on the program without being able to get in the gym on tues, thurs, and sunday?

Thanks in advance!
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
Hey all,

I hope this question has not been asked already, as I can't find the answer anywhere.

I currently am busy enough that I can only get workouts in on mon, wed, fri, and sat. POSSIBLY on tues morning, if it is absolutely mandatory.

Is there any way to stay on the program without being able to get in the gym on tues, thurs, and sunday?

Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure a lot of these are in the back of the book in terms of calendar options.

Swap days? Maybe turn your Fri/Sat mornings into the two depletion workouts and do tension and power on Mon/Wed evenings?

Flexible? Just try overlaying the UD2 8-day schedules on a piece of paper with your possible workout times and play it by ear each week, some weeks using 7 days and some cycles using 8 days?
Unread 03-27-2012, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Sure View Post
I'm pretty sure a lot of these are in the back of the book in terms of calendar options.

Swap days? Maybe turn your Fri/Sat mornings into the two depletion workouts and do tension and power on Mon/Wed evenings?

Flexible? Just try overlaying the UD2 8-day schedules on a piece of paper with your possible workout times and play it by ear each week, some weeks using 7 days and some cycles using 8 days?

Thanks for the advice. I suppose I could turn the typical mon-tues to friday-sat....It was late enough I wasnt thinking super clear!
Unread 03-27-2012, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Sure View Post

Good idea, thanks for the advice. it was late enough that I didnt think of that LOL
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
Good idea, thanks for the advice. it was late enough that I didnt think of that LOL
Friday and Saturday will be depletion days, Sunday Off, Monday is tension workout, Tuesday-off(continuing carbup), Wednesday-Power Workout, Thursday-off...and yes this sucks for eating out on the weekend

Last edited by em1 : 03-28-2012 at 08:56 AM.
Unread 03-29-2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by em1 View Post
Friday and Saturday will be depletion days, Sunday Off, Monday is tension workout, Tuesday-off(continuing carbup), Wednesday-Power Workout, Thursday-off...and yes this sucks for eating out on the weekend
Youre right!

I wonder also if it's gonna be too much to do the cardio cycle he outlines in the stubborn fat solution, or if it is too much to do when depleted.