Wed. 180-P 28-C 33-F
Thurs. 180-P 28-C 33-F
Fri. 180-P 28-C 33-F
Sat. AM 180-P 20-C 10-F/ PM Start Carb Load
Sun. 120-P 833-C 40-F
Mon. 157-P 273-C 40-F
Tues. 157-P 163-C 47-F

I plan to start on a Wednesday to make it work with my schedule,
Wed./Thur. I will have my 50% deficit and two depletion workouts, Friday is rest day and 50% deficit.

Saturday morning is low carb, tension workout in the afternoon then start to carb load Saturday evening into Sunday.

Monday will be a slight deficit and power day, Tuesday will be a slightly bigger deficit then the cycle starts over again.

Workouts
I plan to use free weights because I lift from home. I'll be doing a few trial workouts to find what will be most effective, so these will likely change.

Wed./Thurs. Depletion

Barbell Lunge 3x15
Incline Bench 3x15
Bench Press 3x15
Bent Over Rows 3x15
Side Laterals 3x15
Landmine Calf Raise 3x15
Dumbell Curl 3x15
Tricep Extension 3x15

Saturday Tension
60-120 secs rest between sets
6-12 reps per exercise

Barbell Lunges
Romanian Deadlifts
Calf Raise
Bench Press
Bent Over Rows
Incline Bench
Chins
Standing Military Press
Dumbell Curl
Tricep Extension

Tear it apart, I have a few weeks left in my current lifting program so I want to get this perfected in the meantime.

Last edited by A.D. : 10-12-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Unread 10-13-2018, 10:17 AM

Diet wise it looks good except protein maybe on higher side. If you feel fatigue, you can add carbs and reduce protein. Instead of having the extra protein, you may have some extra carbs, it may keep you sane during the depletion days

I think the Wed/Thurs Depletion is supposed to be 6x15 instead of 3x15. He says to go through the cycle again so do it twice (on each day)

No cardio is a good thing, i think you should start with that and then add cardio if needed
Unread 10-13-2018, 02:12 PM

Looks ok. You might want to cut down a bit on tension workouts a bit to maintain good intensity. Eg- laterals for delts vs ohp. Can probably chop a set off bi/tri for depletion too, the presses and pulls will have cut into those areas already. Keep us posted those are solid stats.
Unread 10-16-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akslp2080 View Post
Diet wise it looks good except protein maybe on higher side. If you feel fatigue, you can add carbs and reduce protein. Instead of having the extra protein, you may have some extra carbs, it may keep you sane during the depletion days

I think the Wed/Thurs Depletion is supposed to be 6x15 instead of 3x15. He says to go through the cycle again so do it twice (on each day)

No cardio is a good thing, i think you should start with that and then add cardio if needed
Ok, I'll drop the protein a little if I need to. I tend to prefer meat over starch but I've also never lifted for depletion so some extra carb energy will probably be something I need.

You're right about the Wed/Thurs. that's supposed to be x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Looks ok. You might want to cut down a bit on tension workouts a bit to maintain good intensity. Eg- laterals for delts vs ohp. Can probably chop a set off bi/tri for depletion too, the presses and pulls will have cut into those areas already. Keep us posted those are solid stats.
Great point, I'll drop the OHP and stick with the laterals.
Thanks, I'll post updates for sure hopefully that'll keep me going!
Unread 10-16-2018, 03:00 PM

Good luck. I purchased UD 2.0 years ago for future use, but I'm still not at the point where I need it (or maybe just dont have the cajones haha).

I have done the depletion workouts before around Christmas/Easter time due to the excess amount of food being consumed. Also having a home gym, with only free weights, I think it makes depletion suck even more.
Unread 10-16-2018, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
Good luck. I purchased UD 2.0 years ago for future use, but I'm still not at the point where I need it (or maybe just dont have the cajones haha).

I have done the depletion workouts before around Christmas/Easter time due to the excess amount of food being consumed. Also having a home gym, with only free weights, I think it makes depletion suck even more.
Thanks! My bodyfat % is high enough I could stand to eat at a deficit and keep lifting but I like experimenting.
I'm kind of looking forward to the suck lol
Unread 10-16-2018, 10:13 PM

Looks good. Goodluck. It's really not THAT hard when you're doing it. It's after it's done that you realise how bad it is. The diet was the easy part, the hard parts were the workouts IMO.
Unread 10-17-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
Thanks! My bodyfat % is high enough I could stand to eat at a deficit and keep lifting but I like experimenting.
I'm kind of looking forward to the suck lol
If you get through the whole cycle, everything else after will seem easy. By the way, how many weeks do you plan to run it? (depending on how fast you reach your goal obviously)
Unread 10-17-2018, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken3400 View Post
Looks good. Goodluck. It's really not THAT hard when you're doing it. It's after it's done that you realise how bad it is. The diet was the easy part, the hard parts were the workouts IMO.
Thanks!
That's what I'm thinking, I've ran RFL before so this shouldn't be too bad. I never added hgh reps to it though, hopefully that doesn't increase hunger any.
Unread 10-17-2018, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
If you get through the whole cycle, everything else after will seem easy. By the way, how many weeks do you plan to run it? (depending on how fast you reach your goal obviously)
I'm thinking 8 wks then a 2 week break. I figured the first week or two will be spent figuring everything out.