BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-18-2017, 09:27 AM

Before you get keto adapted it's basically hell. I don't even know how can cat1 people do this without going insane.

Anyway, sometimes I have random cravings, sometimes I don't feel like eating at all. It's important to stay hydrated to prevent hunger pangs btw
Unread 08-18-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
Before you get keto adapted it's basically hell. I don't even know how can cat1 people do this without going insane.

Anyway, sometimes I have random cravings, sometimes I don't feel like eating at all. It's important to stay hydrated to prevent hunger pangs btw
Knowing that you only have to suffer 10 or 11 days is probably good reason to push through it. I may do a CAT 1 run after my 2 weeks maintenance coming soon; I think I'm at low enough body fat now.
Unread 08-19-2017, 09:43 AM

It certainly does that for me.

I'll eat my 600-800 calories upon waking up and forget about food until the next day, it makes it quite easier for me than diets with a lower deficit (Where I'll be eating around 1400-1700kcals) that'll keep me hungry and unsatisfied for some reason, probably because I'm not at that maintenance sweet spot yet really close to it.

Last edited by Pezede : 08-19-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Unread 08-22-2017, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
As for sleepiness, make sure you're getting your electrolytes in. That is my only explanation. Sometimes in the morning I sit at my desk and I'm straight up just sleepy. Can't explain it. I think it is one of those things you gotta deal with.
Yeah I'm having her take a multivitamin, extra iron (she's been iron depleted before, trying not to repeat), and a magnesium citrate supplement in the mornings. Also caffeine in pill form (100mg), because black coffee is not an option tastewise for her.