BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-12-2017, 04:20 AM

Default Question for Extreme Rapid Fat Loss

Alright, so I've been doing a LOT of walking over the past several months. There's rarely been a day I've gone under 6 miles in 2017. I'd say i average around 10 miles a day and lately it's been consistently 10-15 miles a day.

I did this in part to prepare myself for this cut so I don't get hurt putting in the miles.

I have four final questions so I can implement this as wisely as possible

1) Is it relatively safe to use yohimbine more than once a day? I.e. could I take a dosing at 7pm prior to my first 4 hour cardio block from 8pm to midnight... eat between midnight to 1 AM... dose again at 5 AM for a 6 AM to 10 AM cardio session? I don't mind some mild cardiac risk, I just want to to make sure this isn't completely over the top..

2) What should my goal heart rate be? 65% for my age is about 119 BPM. Should I target that exactly, or perhaps just a bit under given the ~8 hours of daily cardio? I am asking solely from the perspective of fat burning and LBM sparing component. I realize I MAY need to go slightly slower at times to preserve my hamstrings, but I'm fairly certain I can maintain that heart rate and pace for ~8 hours a day based on prior 4 hour sessions with ~10-15 minute stretching/bathroom/water breaks every hour.

3) Is it okay to run a depletion workout at the very beginning of Day 1 prior to ERFL?

4) Is it okay to run regular Rapid fat loss for Days 5-10 and just drastically reduce (or eliminate?) the cardio for the final six days?

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=23215

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Spun my wheels for years prior to finding this site.

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-12-2017 at 04:24 AM. Reason: A
Unread 05-13-2017, 02:24 PM

Talking

Hmm don't all chime in at once .

I'm starting this Monday morning so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you Lyle. This website is a game changer once you understand the mechanisms behind fat loss/muscle gain.

Unread 05-15-2017, 09:33 AM

1. Yes
2. Dunno. Shoot for miles at a reasonable.pace imo.
3. Dunno
4. NO
Unread 05-15-2017, 02:44 PM

Hmm, okay im a little surprised you said no so emphatically for #4. I will probably beef up to maintenance anyway just because I'll be starving by then probably.

Today when I got around the 5th or 6th hour of cardio I really had trouble keeping my heart rate below 120 beats per minute at the same speeds.

Is this indicative of anything that means it's a good time to stop? I was guessing it meant cortisol levels were spiking and that I might be in the LBM sparing danger zone...?

Unread 05-16-2017, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
Hmm, okay im a little surprised you said no so emphatically for #4. I will probably beef up to maintenance anyway just because I'll be starving by then probably.

Today when I got around the 5th or 6th hour of cardio I really had trouble keeping my heart rate below 120 beats per minute at the same speeds.

Is this indicative of anything that means it's a good time to stop? I was guessing it meant cortisol levels were spiking and that I might be in the LBM sparing danger zone...?
I ran ERFL for 2 days then did 3-4 days of normal RFL with no ill effects.
Unread 05-16-2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellurium View Post
I ran ERFL for 2 days then did 3-4 days of normal RFL with no ill effects.
hm I wonder how that relates to him asking doing RFL for twice (6 days) the time after doing the full ERFL run of 4 days...
Unread 05-16-2017, 12:15 PM

I'm doing depletion weights workout this afternoon and oh my god I am dying lol. This will be my most half hearted attempt ever. I figure it's still better than nothing but I'm not getting all the sets, reps, and Using like 50% 1RM weights.

I've gotten 24 miles walking and 12 on stationary bike and a s hour on the stairmaster in only 32 hours of running XRFL so far though.

2 scoops of whey, 2 chicken breasts, 2 mouthful of broccoli. And a handful of husks, caffeine, yohimbine, and ephedrine pills. Dosed in safe intervals. So far so good

Last edited by BEATMEOUTTAME : 05-16-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: A
Unread 05-17-2017, 10:46 PM
AnnaSchiller

Fat loss is not a very rapid process.
Unread 05-17-2017, 11:30 PM

Anyone else have any feedback on going straight into rapid fat loss at the end of day 4?

So far I'm managing quite well on the diet so it seems like a good opportunity to keep running it thru the RFL cat 1 cycle and just reduce the cardio drastically.

I can't seem to find any clarification on this.

I'm leaning towards a moderate approach where I increase fat slightly and give myself 50g carb or so just so I can lift weights. I'm scared once I reintroduce carbs at all I'll binge though. I have poor insulin sensitivity for certain.

Unread 05-18-2017, 04:11 PM

This diet hasn't really been anymore difficult than Rapid Fat loss

I am taking 300mg bupruprion which helps a ton