BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Applied Nutrition for Mixed Sports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-02-2015, 10:30 PM

Default were would low intensity exceeding 2hrs+ fall under?

Caloric requirements depend on the energy expedinture on the given day, in regards to low intensity aerobic exercise exceeding 2hrs+, would that fall under medium or heavy day?
Unread 01-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Administrator

Probably in the medium range although it would depend on the training status of the individual. If your 'low intensity' is still pretty high up there (in terms of speed or whatever) cuz you're an aerobic animal, you can still burn a ton of calories. It's all estimates anyhow.
Unread 01-03-2015, 04:46 PM

Thanks Lyle.

Well in terms of training status Ive been training combat sports now for 4 years, all year around I would mostly have 4 easy sessions consisting of liss and 2 hard sessions consisting of threshold training and intervals (sports specific) along with 1 strength session 1xweek which totals up to about 8 hours per week. Getting ready for an event Id normally up total training volume to 12+hrs a week before tapering.

And that's one thing I found as I've develop a better aerobic engine, I'm able to go at a decent pace in the 130-140bpm range. According to my polar hr Ive burnt slightly above 1000kcal being in that range for 2hrs