BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 09-26-2018, 07:53 PM

Default Getting sub 10% without cardio.

I've been following this website and Lyle's books for about 8 years.

The three times I have dieted below 10% bodyfat, I did at least 4 hours of cardio per week (including UD2.0). I'm going to try a NO CARDIO APPROACH

The fat came back on VERY easily after dieting. Even though after cutting I reduce my cardio slowly.. the fat still comes back until i'm a comfortable 11-13%.

Cardio is extremely effective in burning off my stubborn body fat. This will make the cut more difficult but I'm curious to see how it goes.

I have a theory that if I were to accomplish getting below 10% through diet + lifting (no cardio), that staying sub 10% would be easier afterward.

Does anyone have any experiences/knowledge they could share with me regarding this?
Unread 09-27-2018, 03:51 AM

Dude. You legit need to just pick a plan and stick with it for months. You create a topic on the lg sub multiple times a day focusing on absolutely inane stuff like dosing caffeine 100x3 vs 300, dosing potassium for bloating, why all LG'ers arent lean etc. Literally 90% of what you need is a deficit, high protein and a non retarded lifting regimen. Just pick a plan and stop being so fitness focused for a bit. Trust me you'll be less stressed and achieve your goals further. Not hatin'.

Instead of cutting below 150lb focus on maintenance maybe even a small surplus for a while. You'll be spinning wheels less and look like a different man next year.

Last edited by w1cked : 09-27-2018 at 03:54 AM.
Unread 09-27-2018, 07:26 AM

DNP > cardio. Man up.
Unread 09-27-2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Dude. You legit need to just pick a plan and stick with it for months. You create a topic on the lg sub multiple times a day focusing on absolutely inane stuff like dosing caffeine 100x3 vs 300, dosing potassium for bloating, why all LG'ers arent lean etc. Literally 90% of what you need is a deficit, high protein and a non retarded lifting regimen. Just pick a plan and stop being so fitness focused for a bit. Trust me you'll be less stressed and achieve your goals further. Not hatin'.

Instead of cutting below 150lb focus on maintenance maybe even a small surplus for a while. You'll be spinning wheels less and look like a different man next year.
I don't know why you're assuming I'm not on a plan. I'm on a plan and I haven't changed my macros or fitness routine since starting my cut. The adjustments I've made are only tweaks like caffeine/micros/electrolytes as discussed. I don't know why you think I'm stressed. I'm highly interested in health and fitness and it's a passion of mine to continuously learn more pertaining to this. Thank you for caring. I know you're not hating. I do though disagree with many points you've made. What makes it inane to post the questions I have?. I've learned a lot from the threads I've created. There's no consequence in asking questions and being curious.
Unread 10-07-2018, 05:52 AM

Look man I'll guess you're mid-late 20s latest. Your lifes priorities are absolutely whack

https://www.reddit.com/r/leangains/c...ntal_benefits/

Please make fitness something that enhances your life, not something you plan your life around. I'm fairly certain most reasonable members here will echo my thoughts.
Unread 10-07-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Look man I'll guess you're mid-late 20s latest. Your lifes priorities are absolutely whack

concerning
Unread 10-11-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:

Please make fitness something that enhances your life, not something you plan your life around. I'm fairly certain most reasonable members here will echo my thoughts.
I know what you are trying to do. If you don't have anything positive to say then please keep it to yourself. Sure, I have flaws, part of being in my mid-twenties is learning things for myself, allow me to be me and learn from my mistakes. I don't know how you live with yourself after being such a savage to publicize that thread. I've seen your other posts that I will not point out. I pray for you.
Unread 10-12-2018, 03:23 AM

Please pray only on a fast, thank you.
Unread 10-12-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsaken3400 View Post
I know what you are trying to do. If you don't have anything positive to say then please keep it to yourself. Sure, I have flaws, part of being in my mid-twenties is learning things for myself, allow me to be me and learn from my mistakes. I don't know how you live with yourself after being such a savage to publicize that thread. I've seen your other posts that I will not point out. I pray for you.
oh, grow up.
Unread 10-12-2018, 10:13 AM

This thread is too much. Honestly though,if you are serious about praying, all of the spiritual masters I look up to, both historically and contemporary, are celibate. I understand sex as a form of connection and sign of love, but in no way is it the only or even best way to show that. In the end sex comes down to lust. I guess that is just my opinion though.