BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-19-2017, 09:21 AM

Default Where to buy fat free cheese?

I got Kraft's Fat Free Mozzarella cheese from Shop Rite but they only have 2 left, and are not sure when/if they'll have more. I seem to be having a lot of trouble finding where to buy more. The RFL handbook has us on almost zero fat (except for naturally occuring fat in lean meats and the EFAs from fish oils).
Unread 04-19-2017, 12:29 PM

Wal-mart and equivalent places seem to usually carry Kraft fat free american cheese slices which fits an RFL diet.
Unread 04-19-2017, 01:26 PM
Administrator

If you have a Trader Joe's, they have a great imported Irish cheddar, nearly zero fat and carb.
Unread 04-19-2017, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
Wal-mart and equivalent places seem to usually carry Kraft fat free american cheese slices which fits an RFL diet.
I looked online and it said my local Walmart didn't have it in Stock anymore. But I'll just go check myself anyway. Thanks
Unread 04-19-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david View Post
If you have a Trader Joe's, they have a great imported Irish cheddar, nearly zero fat and carb.
That's weird because the trader Joe's near my place only had low fat cheese. The lowest I saw was 3g fat, but we're supposed to be on fat free while on RFL.

BTW in RFL it says the average calorie intake is 400-800 cals, but mine hits around 1000-1100 just cuz of veggies, and cottage cheese. I got 60g carbs somehow. Is it okay as long as i stay below 100g carbs?
Unread 04-20-2017, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hraza2222 View Post
That's weird because the trader Joe's near my place only had low fat cheese. The lowest I saw was 3g fat, but we're supposed to be on fat free while on RFL.

BTW in RFL it says the average calorie intake is 400-800 cals, but mine hits around 1000-1100 just cuz of veggies, and cottage cheese. I got 60g carbs somehow. Is it okay as long as i stay below 100g carbs?
More importantly, how did that happen? Chances are you've fallen foul of the guidelines, or else have counted something incorrectly.
Unread 04-20-2017, 12:57 AM

You will still lose an insane amount of weight. In that sense it's 'okay'. You COULD lose more if you'd skip those extra calories, but it's not a whole lot.
Unread 04-20-2017, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinism View Post
You will still lose an insane amount of weight. In that sense it's 'okay'. You COULD lose more if you'd skip those extra calories, but it's not a whole lot.
If we're talking 3 months worth of dieting, screwing this up can have a massive impact on the potential effectiveness of this diet.

What we need are more details. How long is this diet for, what category etc.
Unread 04-20-2017, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPecsPeter View Post
If we're talking 3 months worth of dieting, screwing this up can have a massive impact on the potential effectiveness of this diet.
All small things added up over a long period of time always results in a huge amount. However, compared to the total deficit it's just minor. Besides, there may even be an adherence benefit to it.

Quote:
What we need are more details. How long is this diet for, what category etc
Agreed, more info would be helpful.
Unread 04-20-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
More importantly, how did that happen? Chances are you've fallen foul of the guidelines, or else have counted something incorrectly.
I don't know. I thought it was because I incorrectly chose too much broccoli and bought pineapple cottage cheese (fat free), but after fixing it in the "tomorrow" log my total calories are still over 1000.

TOMORROW

The protein powder has 4g carbs and 4g fat but it's the only protein powder I have. Regarding the cottage cheese, I stopped buying the one with pineapple so now there are a lot less carbs. But I'm still over 1000 calories/day.

Quote:
I see.

Quote:

What we need are more details. How long is this diet for, what category etc.
Hopefully the above details clarify.

Quote:
All small things added up over a long period of time always results in a huge amount. However, compared to the total deficit it's just minor. Besides, there may even be an adherence benefit to it.

Agreed, more info would be helpful.
Just trying to lose fat up to 10% bodyfat so I can begin a lean bulk and keep my BF in the 10-15% range for life.

Thanks everyone!