BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-07-2008, 08:49 AM

Default Protocols in Stubborn Fat Solution vs UD2.0

I understand that the Stubborn Fat Solution isn't a specific diet like UD2.0, rather it is a set of protocols that can be applied to your dieting and training. However, any reasons one would pick a normal deficit and applying the protocols in Stubborn Fat Solution as opposed to following the UD2.0 regimen and vice-versa?

I ask because originally I had followed a PSMF (which I did like since it was very simple and gave me fast results) to get down to 12% before I would use UD2.0 to reach 8%, but now I'm at a point where I don't think I can do something like UD2.0. Constantly switching between low carb, low cals, high carb, maintenance, depletion, mood swings and crap during the carb load, etc. I think I might do better with something easier to stick to.

I haven't ordered the book yet (have had UD2.0 for a long time though) and if I can still get down to 8% while not losing muscle using a simple approach, I'd prefer to, assuming the protocols in the Stubborn Fat Solution are a lot simpler than the regimen outlined in UD2.0. Without reading the new book, I'm assuming the only difference is that following UD2.0 would give me the potential for muscle growth. Am I correct?
Unread 04-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Administrator

What if you can't train like the Ud2 recomends, what if you do'nt like lowcarb diest (as per UD2), what if you need to do some other kind of training or diet that precludes the use of UD2?

but still have stubborn fat to deal with

that's where the SFS protocols come in. I set them up (with qulifications, mind you) to be usable with other diet/training programs and still achieve the same results

because UD2 isn't right for everyone
Unread 04-07-2008, 11:44 AM

Thank you for your reply. It's exactly what I was looking for and I'll be ordering the book soon.