BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:14 AM

Default Methyl 17 Alpha-Hydroxy-Yohimban-16 Alpha-Carboxylate Hydrochloride

Methyl 17 Alpha-Hydroxy-Yohimban-16 Alpha-Carboxylate Hydrochloride

What is this? Is it just a fancy name for regular Yohimbe HCL?

Reason I am asking is because it's in Hydroxycut Hardcore and I am considering using it as an easy way to get Caffiene and Yohimbe.

Any help would be great. I bought the book and really liked it and it really helped me realize how much of a n00b I was last time I tried to lower my BF below 10-11. I kept on dieting and dieting but looked worse and worse and eventually crashed never even touching the lower back fat(I hate it so much)
Unread 05-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Administrator

lord knows, the new trend among supplement companies is to tack on an ester on everything and give everything super complicated names. I don't even bother keeping up with it anymore, I think they just keep an unemployed organic chemist to give them the names and make the labels look more impressive

yohimbine hcl from primaforce of 1fast400.com
bulk caffine from walmart

for the win
Unread 05-06-2008, 12:40 PM

Hey Lyle,

What do you think of this guy's review of Yohimbine HCL from Primaforce?

Product: Yohimbine HCl Yohimbine HCl
Date: Tuesday 18 July, 2006
Review:

Yohimbine HCl's side effects seriously outweigh its benefits

The problem is that the therapeutic dose for Yohimbine is very close to its toxic level, and when combined with anything else (even caffeine) the likelyhood of side effects, such as occurring exponentially increase - these include: nausea, headache, dizziness, fatigue, sweating, racing heart + palpitations, hypertension, insomnia, sleep disturbance, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, dyspepsia, gastritis, acid reflux... to name a few!

I've tried both yohimbe and yohimbine, both orally and transdermally and all kinds of dosing regimes - I've concluded that yonhimbine can only safely be used once per week at therapeutic levels without resulting in the above symtpoms of toxicity listed above... using more often than this will also induce acidosis (low blood pH) which has all its own symptoms - nice!

Transdermal use avoids the gastrointestinal sides, but still retains the rest

Having tried this stuff in every which way possible, I've concluded it's just not worth it!

Stick with ECA, Sesamin, Chocamin etc...

Now alpha-yohimbine on the other hand does sound interesting, which is apprantly 350% more effective than yohimbine, hence the benefits can be reaped with minimal sides
Unread 05-07-2008, 08:02 AM
Administrator

yohimbine isn't for everyone, you can find people listing those kinds of sides for any stimulant type of thing
Unread 05-07-2008, 10:18 AM

I actually just received my PrimaForce Yohimbine HCL. I'm taking only 1 tablet this week which is only 2.5mg. No real problem, I'm going to up it next week to two and see how that affects me and then 3 the following week, then 4 the following. I'm going to slowly increment it to see how it feels.

Is this a waste of time or should I increase it at a faster rate??
Unread 05-07-2008, 12:13 PM

Default yohimbine hcl

I have to say that I have put my dosage of yohimbine back up to what is recommended in Protocol 2(I think) in Stubb. Fat, (for me 4 2.5mgs) along with 2mg of LTyrosine,and I take those with a morning coffee about 30-45 minutes before jumping on the cardio machine. I have felt better the last couple mornings with doing that. The worst of it is that my stomach is so hungry about 45min into the cardio and I feel energy waning but I push it out for my 60min to take fullest advantage of the yoh/LTyro that's in me already. I'm making sure to keep my heartrate a bit lower (150-155 = 135-140) and I think that's helped. It doesn't feel good when I push harder, tho. Lyle says to keep it moderate when taking that, so will do.

I'm down .25 " in the hip. I know what my 'last fat coming off' is for sure. Over the years I have definitely learned that the first fat on is the last fat off. AFter 6 babies, I've seen it tooooo many times, and what Lyle says there is true. That 'last fat off' is like a brother to you if you carry it around for enough years. A yucky brother that won't leave you alone.

I have to say that I actually sweat less profusely using the yohimbine. I'm not sure why. The hands are coldish and clammy, tho-that's weird-feeling but I can live with it. I can tell my abs are becoming more defined and I can only pinch 2mm with my calipers at the hipline. The fat is leaving the trouble area, little at a time,b ut I can definitely tell a difference with using the yohimbine this last week and a half. My smallest jeans are fitting, only I know I'm where I want to be when they fit and are a bit looser so I don't feel fat being cut into anywhere. Nearly there.

Peggy
Unread 05-24-2008, 12:35 AM

Lyle, why not topical yohimbine?
Unread 05-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Administrator

I'm not convinced that the topicals are achieving penetration to the fat cells

ancedotal reports yield identical 'side effects' to oral yohimbe, telling me it's just getting sucked up by the massively vascularized dermal layer.
Unread 05-24-2008, 11:54 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
I'm not convinced that the topicals are achieving penetration to the fat cells

ancedotal reports yield identical 'side effects' to oral yohimbe, telling me it's just getting sucked up by the massively vascularized dermal layer.
duly noted.