BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 06-16-2008, 08:51 AM

Default Water Retention?

I thought I read some where that either Yohimbe, Clenbuterol, or EC can make you retain some water and that some bodybuilders close to comp time have to stop taking to assure that they got off the water?? I have briefly looked thru the Ketosis, RFL, and the SFLB book, and can not seem to find those statements, can anyone tell me if they know?? It actually said that some may find that they are loosing fat, but the scale may not move because of the water?? Which one of these supplements have this side effect??

I have been following the Stubborn fat protocols with just low carb and caffeine, I have gotten down to about 12-13% and just need that extra little push, but don't want to retain water--which my body seems to do all on its own now when I eat to many carbs--Not to mention I do have thyroid issues and I am on Syn and cytomel for that--

My upper body gets real lean without much help, it is just the lower body that I am dealing with--I have a insulation coat over my muscles in my thighs, haha!! Going to be in a contest the first week of august--called the Fittest Female for the gym that I am a member of and want to make sure I am ready--thanks
Unread 06-16-2008, 10:30 AM
Administrator

yohimbine can cause water retetntion in some people which can mask fat loss for a bit.

seems to take about 3 days for it to go away after stopping the yohimbe, during which time you'll piss like a racehorse