BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04-10-2015, 01:59 AM

Default Using PATCH for long-term appetite control

Hi,

I've read (bought) SFS Patch, but more than a solution for stubborn fat it striked me as a solution for long-term (like 6 months or even more) appetite control - focusing more on BNP than ANP and fat browning...

As beta-blockers are rather long-term safe, you'd just need appropriate counter-drug. Unfortunately, sibutramine which also raises heart rate and pressure, actually seems to works worse when combined with beta-blocker:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14724665

Also bupropion (wellbutrin) according to SPC actually potentizes metoprolol.

Since this is something that would interest A LOT of people, could you please give it some thought a possibly write an article about? Or maybe just recommend some long-term safe drug (to combine with extended release metoprolol and cabergoline to fix leptin)?

Perhaps combination of green tea extract, caffeine and nicotin could be enough? I'm just affraid all of those aren't active for long. And please don't say ephedrine since it's extremely hard to get in Europe.

PS: I'm quite willing to take some muscle wasting, since muscle building seems a lot easier (well, with drugs) than losing a lot of fat.