BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Stubborn Fat Solution
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-04-2015, 04:33 PM

Default Muscles behave weird since <10% BF

Hi Lyle and guys,

I am not sure how to address and describe this best, but whenever I get below 10% body fat, my muscles start behaving differently. This seems to increase the leaner I get. It starts driving me nuts.

It doesn't always happen, but its mostly when I move my arms in a far different position as they have been for a while. So for example when I sit in the office and type on the keyboard then reach for my glass of water I would stretch my arm to reach and it would go 90% and then bounce slightly back for half a second before I can move further to reach the glass. The muscle kind of cramps for that moment and then releases.

I know this sounds super weird, but I am not sure how else to describe it. My personal guess is that I am lacking some minerals, but I don't know which one. I am taking daily 750mg of magnesium, 300mg of calcium, 30mg of zinc and and 10.5mg of vitamin b6.

Does anyone know what I mean and what minerals/vitamines my body is lacking?

I would much appreciate any help!!

Best,
AlphaX
Unread 02-05-2015, 01:28 AM

Have you decreased your sodium intake recently? Sounds like a hydration issue. I get cramps like that when I lower sodium extremely low and drink tons of water --> ripped and dehydrated

My dear diary log, Starting November 2015
UD2 log January-March 2014 ; Random updates
Unread 02-05-2015, 04:32 AM

Thanks Bacfa!

I do drink c. 3 liters a day, but yes sodium is not very high and in parallel I did some research and found another website that pointed to potential sodium underdose (mentioning cramps as an example). And having thought about further, what I experience is probably just little cramps.

I wonder why though, given that my water intake is not crazy?! The only reason that I can come up with is that because of my low carb intake, and thus slowed furnishing of nutritions to the muscles, that they are undersupplied?