BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-07-2015, 09:59 AM

For Wanna:
1.How does it taste? Had it a while ago and tastes fine. I'm not picky though
2.Can I find any lab results guaranteeing the protein amount in the product? Lab results are somewhat problematic. They've been shown to differ depending on who does them. Some of the results posted on labdoor were done independently and found to differ. I'm not against lab results by any means. I'm just wary of trusting labdoor blindly. I usually shoot for whey without the amino spiking indicators and a low amount of ingredients

Myprotein has a lot of sales as well. This deal is pretty common: http://slickdeals.net/f/7830861-mypr...src=SiteSearch
labtest: https://labdoor.com/review/myprotein...t-whey-protein

$63 for 11lbs. Not the best deal with myprotein but if you need some and care about lab results
http://slickdeals.net/f/7958575-30-o...src=SiteSearch

Last edited by ssg10587 : 07-07-2015 at 10:18 AM.
Unread 07-07-2015, 03:51 PM

For me personally, taste and content are more important than bottom line price. In other words, I am looking for the least expensive whey that meets my requirements. And by that I mean I would like to have some level of certainty of ingredients, and decent taste.

I used to be such a cheapskate, just cheapest anything, lowest price regardless. I must be getting older or I dunno but now I spend money on stuff. To spend a couple more bucks is worth it to me for better taste and (at least somewhat) guaranteed ingredients.

I am wondering where you could send some protein powders to a lab to do an analysis, and how much that would cost. Maybe I could start a website. Crowd source the costs. Kickstarter, etc... Or maybe that could be a sideline business/website/blog for you Lyle... You already have the reputation for telling the truth. I just would like the information.
Unread 07-08-2015, 06:23 AM

myproteins taste is pretty good depending on the flavor. They discuss it in the threads more usually.

As for the lab, you'd probably have to crowdsource. I don't see there being much money to even cover the lab costs unless you could get a ton of traffic.