BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > Guide to Flexible Dieting
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-19-2012, 08:34 PM
Banned

Default Questbars

For anyone who needs a great snack, just stick it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and you get a desert! Delicious!

http://www.questproteinbar.com/
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:16 AM

Excessive amounts of fiber and sugar alcohol leads to a very unpleasant couple of hours for me and those look to be right on that line.... I'll pass.
Unread 10-21-2012, 01:30 PM

High fiber yes, but half the flavors don't contain sugar alcohols at all and they are darn good.

Never nuked one. Don't think I could keep from eating it in between unwrapping it and sticking it in the microwave...
Unread 10-21-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violinist View Post

Never nuked one.
Then you've never truly eaten one.
Unread 10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atresia View Post
Then you've never truly eaten one.
So so true.
Unread 10-21-2012, 05:06 PM

Heh, I'll have to try it. I buy about 4 boxes of the chocolate brownie bars from vitamin shoppe each month. They're great snacks and make it easy to pile on the protein every day.
Unread 10-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violinist View Post
Heh, I'll have to try it. I buy about 4 boxes of the chocolate brownie bars from vitamin shoppe each month. They're great snacks and make it easy to pile on the protein every day.
The chocolate brownie ones are my favorite to microwave. Let us know how your experience goes =D
Unread 11-18-2012, 05:27 PM

Cinnamon for me, though i thoroughly enjoy each flavor. Cinnamon in the microwave just makes me want to eat the whole box!

I like the sampler boxes; two of each flavor. The box of "natural" flavors has three cinnamon and three peanut butter chocolate.

The new "Cravings" Peanut Butter cups are pretty good. I bought a box of 9 as a trial then, for buying the original box, got a box of the new, improved PB Cup for free. The new PB Cup is a definite improvement.

Staunchly agree with the violinist; they're a great tasting source of quality protein. It's certainly made it much easier to resist "bad" stuff.
Unread 01-20-2013, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WxHerk View Post
Staunchly agree with the violinist; they're a great tasting source of quality protein. It's certainly made it much easier to resist "bad" stuff.
i am a big fan of these and have them from time to time but not daily as a i used to before. a big reason is that i am cutting and have found them to be relatively high calorie for my needs esp. relative to the 20g of protein per bar they usually contain.

instead when i am cutting i try to resort to more whole foods and only have these if i find it hard to get a decent meal for some reason or am craving something sweet.

it IS the best protein bar by far i agree based on a combination of taste and ingredients and yes if you have not microwaved one you don't know what you are missing.
Unread 01-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incogenator View Post
instead when i am cutting i try to resort to more whole foods and only have these if i find it hard to get a decent meal for some reason or am craving something sweet.
I'm with you on this one. Recently I have been bulking and loving the microwaved chocolate brownie with some coconut oil. Its SO GOOD!