BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Unread 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Artie Artie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 552
Default

For god sake, may be someone got the protocol?

Primalkid, you can do DNP by your own if you got some chemistry skills. You need capsulator, empty capsules, actually DNP and digital\whataver 1mg min scales. Not hard at all. You can buy DNP powder at chemical reagent stores.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 02-02-2013, 02:03 PM
RobertD RobertD is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post
For god sake, may be someone got the protocol?

Primalkid, you can do DNP by your own if you got some chemistry skills. You need capsulator, empty capsules, actually DNP and digital\whataver 1mg min scales. Not hard at all. You can buy DNP powder at chemical reagent stores.
You didn't get an answer because there isn't a 'protocol' for DNP. I gave you the advice to search for all post made by Conciliator as he is the guy who's done the most research on this stuff and is the most knowledgeable. Most people who run DNP take ridiculously high doses for short amounts of time, a low dose is safer, sides are a lot fewer and it can be tolerably run for longer amounts of times.

Read up about the stuff first before using it. It is potentially lethal if dosed too high. But to answer your question I would do a low dose cycle of 200mg, 400mg max. Don't exceed 200mg for at least the first 4 days as it builds in your system and has a half life of 36-hours. After about 2 weeks the effects of the low dose will decrease and you'll need to either up your dose or take a break to maintain effectiveness. For a 200mg cycle it will take about 4 days to clear your system to a great enough degree to allow for a good refeed. Maybe 3 days is already enough.

Also I'd consider running EC with it because it can increase your hunger and cause lethargy (though at low doses this wasn't really a problem for me) the EC will counter this + minor muscle sparing effects it has will not be unwelcome either.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 02-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Artie Artie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 552
Default

Actually I find this so protocols should be exist:
Phase 1: The 3-day Carb-Depletion Phase.

Phase 2: The 1-day Thyroxine (T3) Re-normalization Phase.

Phase 3: The 14-day DNP Phase.

Phase 4: The 2-day Post-DNP Phase.

Phase 1. The 3-day Carb-depletion phase

phase 2 means medium refeed, phase 4 means massive refeed like after RFL.
But this protocol using double dosing 200mg twice a day. And I'm looking for something milder like I said 250mg EOD or 160mg ED for 4-6weeks straight if possible. I don't need research approved protocol, just good one which is tested by some wise guys.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 02-05-2013, 08:40 PM
TroubleMan's Avatar
TroubleMan TroubleMan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie View Post
What's your weight and do you consume 250mg at once?
Been so busy I couldn't respond until now.

I fluctuate between 160 and 185, depending on my level of carb depletion. When I posted that I was 162. I started the DNP run at about 178. I did a two day off-diet road trip in the middle of it, so my results probably weren't as good. However, it did make it so my off-diet didn't make me gain weight.

I take the 250mg at once, because the pills I got are of that size. I take them between 6PM and bedtime (as soon as I get home, from work and ferrying the kids around everywhere, which varies).
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 02-07-2013, 04:06 PM
jaysond94566's Avatar
jaysond94566 jaysond94566 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 529
Default

just wondering your thoughts on this stuff for someone sub-10% bf just to get ripped, low dose of course, considering all side effects have been taking into consideration?

Last edited by jaysond94566 : 02-07-2013 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:02 PM
knoxxelig knoxxelig is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglypuffs View Post
Yeah, I was enjoying reading through his stuff and then realized there wasn't anything since - as you say, 2011-ish.

There are a few things that lead to that, and wasn't sure if any of them were "don't talk about it" level things.

But given he spent time over on bodybuilding.com, that alone would be enough to never want to go online again. Reading through the stuff he posted there was a mix of "oh, that's interesting" and then the responses just make you want to punch yourself in the face.

Anyway - I find your 2 on / 2 off use of this interesting, and I'm enjoying getting caught up on the pharmacology of it.
Last posts he made were around march 2012. Seems weird, a guy as knowledgable as him just disappearing. Didn't he have a website or an email?

inb4 DNP ovedose
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Artie Artie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxxelig View Post
Last posts he made were around march 2012. Seems weird, a guy as knowledgable as him just disappearing. Didn't he have a website or an email?

inb4 DNP ovedose
I think it is really hard to die from DNP if you're healthy and not total mindless. Cause when you OD'd even sligtly you got all spectre of nasty sides, you will feel like you dying and it will be 12 hours or something. You survive this and never want to take the same dose next time even if you're stupid. Even stupid people back off when they got kicked in the face. To die from single dose it's really unlikely, only with negative IQ.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:21 PM
knoxxelig knoxxelig is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 40
Default

Yep, wasn't serious about that. Obviously a guy like Conciliator whose knowledge about DNP is second to none won't OD on it.

A question on DNP though: I've read on the page of a 'respected' DNP seller that using T3 at the same time is "a must" because after a week T4 or T3 (can't remember) stores in the body are "depleted". Is there any merit to that?
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 02-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Artie Artie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxxelig View Post
Yep, wasn't serious about that. Obviously a guy like Conciliator whose knowledge about DNP is second to none won't OD on it.

A question on DNP though: I've read on the page of a 'respected' DNP seller that using T3 at the same time is "a must" because after a week T4 or T3 (can't remember) stores in the body are "depleted". Is there any merit to that?
As far I know only high doses of DNP supress T3, low doses doesn't and high T3 while on DNP will lead to catabolism. And I don't know I'm right or not but Lyle used DNP with T3 about ten years ago and lost 3lb of fat and 2lb of muscle in a week. I think that's because of T3.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 02-10-2013, 08:56 AM
knoxxelig knoxxelig is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Reports of DNP poisoning related to weight loss appear to be
becoming more common. McFee et al. (13) reported the death
of a 22-year-old male 16 h after his last DNP dose, estimated at
600 mg/day over four days for weight loss. He presented with diaphoresis, and fever (102įF), but he was lucid and cooperative,
gradually becoming agitated and delirious, bradycardic and
asystolic, and he died within about an hour of admission. No autopsy information or toxicology data were available. The manís
death led to the arrest of the individual selling DNP over the internet in Bloomington, IN.
600mg ed for 4 days and he died. How is that possible? Comparing to the dosage used in other DNP logs 600mg might be at the higher end but not that high?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.