BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-18-2016, 09:24 AM

Anyone noticed stupid amounts of water retention on bromo? Im talking on the same day.. dosed in the morning and now my whole body seems to have undergone a tsunami
Unread 08-03-2016, 01:25 AM

No. I've been using it for years and tracking weight / calories for years with UD 2.0 dieting.

I only hit my lowest weights with it. I always thought less prolactin would make you look leaner.

Edit: Look at what Myles said: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4320

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.

Last edited by lostmyoldaccount : 08-03-2016 at 01:48 AM.
Unread 08-23-2016, 11:46 AM

Default Where to order Bromo from?

Could someone PM me a good source for Bromo that ships to California? Just want to make sure I order from a reputable source, thanks!
Unread 09-07-2016, 04:07 AM

Default Menopause

Hey.. I know lyle mentions in the book how post menopausal females can take bromo and will lose weight without altering anything else.

Does anyone know how/why this happens? I find it really intriguing. I have been searching through the pages of the thread but can't seem to find anything that answers it.

Google hasn't been of all that much help either.

Any ideas or an explanation would be great
Unread 09-15-2016, 06:30 PM

Do you need a prescription for bromocriptine in the states? If so, is there an easy way to get one? Or how do all of you get it?
Unread 09-16-2016, 02:37 AM

Bromo is cheap on alldaychemist.

Slightly off-topic: I haven't taken Bromo in over a month now. I think I finally won the game and permanently lowered my set point.

When I was hitting my leanest state a year and a half ago, I was taking up to 7.5mg a day and still hungry. From there I did mostly IF for about a year with mini-diet cycles. I gradually lowered dose and by summer of this year I could barely tolerate 2.5mg.

This took me about 10 years dieting, been using Bromo for about 5. Maybe this information might be helpful to someone.

Get to 10% bodyfat first while lifting weights heavy 3x a week with reduced volume. Two weeks maintenance. Bulk up slowly (1 lb weight gain per week max), focus on getting stronger, measure body composition changes often.
Unread 09-16-2016, 05:32 PM

How did you buy from alldaychemist? I checked them out and they don't have any PayPal options and I'm concerned with getting my account stolen. Also, do you happen to know anything about the legality of ordering drugs like this online? From my understanding, it's not a scheduled substance, but it still requires a prescription, so I didn't know if there were any legal issues involved with trying to order it without an rx
Unread 09-17-2016, 07:19 PM

Been ordering from ADC for years. No problem with credit card or e-check. No problem with customs.
Unread 09-18-2016, 12:48 AM

I just got myself some bromo from the chemist here (OTC where I live)

I am 42 and in shape. I workout 4 times a week 2 hours lifting weights and rowing on a concept 2 when the lifting is done. I look like a bodybuilder (consider myself small). Using testostorone (HRT dose not bodybuilder dose). Been lifting since i was 16 and been consisted for the last 5 years (120 kg x 8 bench and 175 kg x 5 deads) I am 180cm and currently 92 kg (holding quite a bit of water because of creatine) I would say 88 when I would be off creatine.

Just want to get rid of the last little bit of fat on my belly, I have always have had problems going real low. I cook all my food myself and weigh it off. So I really know how much i get i get around 1.500 cals (and that is not much at all once a week I go to 2000) From bloodwork i know I have always had a slow thyroid and taking t4 for it (does not help much). I have always had to eat low calories to even see some weight loss.. gaining muscle is never a problem for me.

I am not really hoping for the hunger control thing (would be nice) but more something that helps my metabolic rate from crashing more. I am not losing weight right now. Will have to be patient and accept it might not work for me.

Took my first dose of bromo 5mg yesterday.. got all the sides.. stuffed nose, nausea. So it definitely did something today my second dose again 5mg (going to stay there as its recommended in the book). Side effects today a lot less.. just the nose no nausea.

I really hope it will work even if it is just a little bit because its frustrating to put in all this effort and not see the scales change. Though I think I am getting leaner (would kill for a bod pod or a dexa scan but not available here)

Its just a challenge for myself to see where I can get I know I am lean (and yes read the stubborn fat book too). Anyway I have given myself untill end of October to see some results (added the cardio sessions early last month at 500 cals a workout not sure what the lifting goes for but dont care much)

Big post.. just needed to get rid the frustration of not really seeing anything on the scales.
Unread 09-19-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmyoldaccount View Post
Bromo is cheap on alldaychemist.

Slightly off-topic: I haven't taken Bromo in over a month now. I think I finally won the game and permanently lowered my set point.

When I was hitting my leanest state a year and a half ago, I was taking up to 7.5mg a day and still hungry. From there I did mostly IF for about a year with mini-diet cycles. I gradually lowered dose and by summer of this year I could barely tolerate 2.5mg.

This took me about 10 years dieting, been using Bromo for about 5. Maybe this information might be helpful to someone.
what your bf right now you think?

And its actually worth suffering at the end of all?