BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-15-2008, 02:59 PM

Weight this morning was 200.

My results so far on this PSMF are quite a bit different than my first cycle. The first cycle I dropped a ton of weight the first day and then my weight jumped up and down. Now my weight is dropping consistently. Not that it really matters, in the end I lost fat so I didn't really care. I just find it weird that my body is acting different the second time through.
Unread 02-15-2008, 11:19 PM

Totals today...

Cals - 1417
Fat - 20g
Carbs - 21g
Protein - 274g
Unread 02-16-2008, 11:32 PM

Today wasn't such a good day and as a result my diet suffered. I didn't really overeat calories, but I did have pizza and an egg roll bring carbs and fat quite a bit up and I didn't really eat a lot for the rest of the day except some shrimp, protein powder, and eggs. My totals are as follows:

Cals - 1363
Fat - 46g
Carbs - 62g
Protein -177g

Protein is ~100g less than my goal. Hopefully it doesn't really cause any problems / muscle loss given it was only one day, correct? I still got ~1g per pound LBM so it's not too bad, but not near the 1.5g recommended for Cat 1 dieters who lift. Anyway, I definitely don't plan to make a habit out of it and today will definitely be my last "mess up" day. Would it of been a better idea to still get my calorie goal, even if it meant bumping calories up quite a bit? Tomorrow I plan to go to the gym and workout, and do 20 minutes of moderate cardio afterwards since I haven't gotten any cardio in as of yet.

EDIT - Oh, and my weight was 201 (1 pound higher than yesterday) this morning. I guess my bodies starting to retain water or w/e. Increase water intake?

Last edited by KoolDrew : 02-17-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:32 PM

Well, I went to the gym today, but it turns out they're closed until the 25th. It's the gym from the high school I went to and they are closed for winter break. Considering the reason I workout there is because I can't afford a membership elsewhere at the moment, I'm unsure what to do right now.

Any ideas for workouts at home just to do this week to help prevent muscle loss on the PSMF?
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:01 PM

Do you have the revised Fat Loss handbook? It includes a booklet on some basic big movements you can do at home using water jugs (like squats, pushups, etc.). If you have free weights at home, even better.
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Do you have the revised Fat Loss handbook?
Nope, the first one. I think I'll just do some push-ups with a backpack full of stuff on my back, along with maybe some single leg squats and stuff. Trying to stick to something along the lines of the original routine I had, but with what I have to work with, which is pretty much nothing.
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:13 PM

Totals for today...

Cals - 1340
Fat - 22g
Carbs - 14g
Protein -273g

Weight was 200.8.