BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-21-2010, 03:28 PM

Default Which Book Would Suit a Boxer?

Hi,

I have read all the stickies and the information on the books and have my own thoughts on what would be the best book for me.

I train intensely 4 days a week for a total training time of roughly 6-10 hours.

Mon, Wed, Friday are the boxing days and this will include bag work, skipping, sparring, sledge hammer swings and just overall boxing related stuff.

Tuesday is a dedicated running session. These include intense 240m hill sprints and then jog back to the bottom and then repeat for a total of 7 times. The running sessions vary every two weeks and another running session is running as fast as you can around a track for 4x3 minute rounds. This I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post.I need to read the rules post. is intense

My stats:

Height: 183cm (6')

weight: 145.5lbs

Estimated bf %: 6 - 10%

Ideal weight: 140-142lbs

If I was to go with the middle range of my bf% that would leave me with 8%

8% of 145lb is 11.6lb and so to drop 4lb of body fat would leave me with a bf of 5%.

So I think the book that would help me get there would have to be UD 2.0 as the RFL does not work well with high intensity stuff.

But what are you thoughts on this?

I have got about 6 weeks to lose the weight and I need a plan that would help me lose the fat but not affect performance in any considerable way.

Thank you for taking the time to read!
Unread 02-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Administrator

First read the fat loss for athletes article on the site. If you need more specifics

RFL has been used to get in shape/make weight (there is a testimonial about a martial artist who used it) and UD2 can be made to work.