BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-18-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayjeremy View Post
Try the 8 day variant? or something as i heard its way more "effective", and taht the 7day variant we use was just for scheduling ease.

Edit: i was using the friday tension+carbup for my 8 weeks. Usually i end up looking bloated no matter what.
dont know anything about an 8 day variant.
Unread 07-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Administrator

I don't know why you guys bother anymore.
Unread 07-18-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
I don't know why you guys bother anymore.
oh please. I do like your attitude Lyle, its quite motivating and also sexy.

Lets see if I can be a UD2 poster girl.
Unread 07-18-2009, 07:57 PM

hahaha. Its because the UD has been so hyped up that everyone is trying/forcing their schedules to work with it. You can always do EOD... RFL...

OR even do a mild deficit + the bulking routine with reduced volume.
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Administrator

when people ask these endless 'Can I do UD2 but my schedule is wonked', what do I always tell them?

"Do another diet"

What was that again, jeremy?
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Oh yeah, based on her training age/history/etc, PL has NO business doing UD2 in the first place.

She doesn't even know how to lift (how's that squat coming, honey?), she has no business doing the power workout.

Which of course I say right in the book and on the sales pages. It's an advanced diet for advanced dieters and she's not one of them. She doesn't even have the basics figured out, even if she thinks she knows what all mortals hsould eat. This diet is NOT for her.

But, as usual, she's going to ignore this.
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
Oh yeah, based on her training age/history/etc, PL has NO business doing UD2 in the first place.

She doesn't even know how to lift (how's that squat coming, honey?), she has no business doing the power workout.

Which of course I say right in the book and on the sales pages. It's an advanced diet for advanced dieters and she's not one of them. She doesn't even have the basics figured out, even if she thinks she knows what all mortals hsould eat. This diet is NOT for her.

But, as usual, she's going to ignore this.
huh? You have no idea to make such a comment about me. You only go by what you read on this forum, this little world you have created. Dont make assumptions based on the 0.0005% you know about me.

my squat is coming great actually. Ive been following the guidelines from starting strength, and Ive greatly improved my depth and flexibility. Definitely going down all the way now, but with alot less weight, 115lbs right now, and holding it here to perfect the technique.

I am a pretty strong woman, and Ive been told so by numerous people in the gym.

You dont really define how much experience a lifter needs to have before attempting your program. I bet 50% of your "folks" on UD2 are less experienced than me.
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Administrator

See, PL here's the thing, I've had you on ignore for months. I don't see your posts although I do see some or your babbling when others quote you which is why I occasionally bother to respond.

Because here is how EVERY thread you start goes

PL: asks for advice
Everyone else: gives it
PL: ignores it and argues cuz she knows better. which belies her having asked for input in the first place.

2 weeks later, she's back with "Yeah, ok, you guys were right and I should have listened. Here's my next quetsion that I'm going to ignore your answers to because despite knowing NOTHING, I think I know better than all of you."

Which is why everybody should stop bothering and you should stop asking questions. You clearly already have ALL the answers or you wouldn't perpetually ignore every bit of advice that every person ever gives you. So stop asking questions when you're not going ot listen to the answers.
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:34 PM

this has nothing to do with your comment about my experience with lifting, which you have no basis to make really. Again, you dont know me, my background or anything about me. You only know what you read, which is a very small fraction of who I really am. Despite what you think about me, and how you like or dislike me based on the impression ive made, you should be careful to make such assumptions because of what message it gives out to others.
Unread 07-18-2009, 08:41 PM

PS: you are also wrong with your assessment. The only two people who gave me any good advice on this thread are Kevin and Superbig. And I took them to modify my schedule, thanks to them.

Human relationship skills refresher course needed I think.........I know this is your forum and I respect that, but Im not afraid to be honest. (I bet deep down inside you are probably a softie....just tough on the internet)