BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylemcd View Post
really kind of outside of my realm of experience, David may have more insight but I think that the lack of gallbladder would cause problems due ot the generally higher fat content of a true ketogenic diet.
Oh, yeah. I would STRONGLY advice someone without a gallbladder to NOT do a high fat diet. Although some people post cholecystectomy can handle a moderate amount of fat, especially if eaten as small amounts at a time. Takes all the fun out of a high fat ketogenic diet, though.
Unread 10-05-2009, 12:18 AM

@will.i.am13: so that complete transformation was only 7-8 weeks?
what was the weight in the blubbery pic?
Unread 10-05-2009, 10:46 AM

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/thefitnessguru/f3.jpg[/IMG]

After Pic, this was the 1st of September, just a few weeks ago. I took September off and did some bodybuilding training, mixed with a healthy diet and quite a few super high calorie days. Basically I was putting on size for this month. Now that I have a decent idea of my classes and tests, I'm cycling again because I want to be even leaner.
I'm starting tomorrow, rather today when I go for my run and finish the day off with no (veggies only) carbs.
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/thefitnessguru/0901090532a-1.jpg[/I

WHERE I'M AT NOW:
It's now October 4th and tomorrow starts the first real week of October, and I'm starting right now to prepare for the first cycle, i'll take before pics now and then again after, and in the middle too.

WHAT I ASK FOR:
Please help keep me motivated . There's another thing that this diet has helped me learn to do and that's defeat my 5+ years of binge eating disorder. It got a bit bad during this past month (aka I had a few slip ups, but really nothing that big when I look at the big picture), though it was alright since I eat healthy and I was putting on size, haha.
Thanks for all your support and help with questions I've asked you guys/gals.[/quote]

Great Results, How many cycles did you do of ud2.0? Very Impressive.
Unread 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc View Post
@will.i.am13: so that complete transformation was only 7-8 weeks?
what was the weight in the blubbery pic?
i laugh now at the word blubbery
i was pushing 195. i was of course bloated all the time cause i was like constantly eating. if i were to have just eaten normal at that time, i would probably have been like 190-191 or something.

JC & IDealist: I did the UD2.0 between 7-8 cycles (of 8 days). So about 8-9 weeks.
Unread 10-06-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will.i.am13 View Post
i laugh now at the word blubbery
i was pushing 195. i was of course bloated all the time cause i was like constantly eating. if i were to have just eaten normal at that time, i would probably have been like 190-191 or something.

JC & IDealist: I did the UD2.0 between 7-8 cycles (of 8 days). So about 8-9 weeks.
pretty freakin' impressive, sir.
Unread 10-07-2009, 05:51 AM

195 to 168 over 8-9 weeks?

We're talking 3 lbs per week?

I'm jealous.

During my first stint on UD2 I averaged 2 lbs of fat loss per week, but even still I hit the wall at the end and fat loss stalled.

Is this the benefit of the 8 day cycle?

Or are you superman?

KY
Unread 10-07-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
195 to 168 over 8-9 weeks?

We're talking 3 lbs per week?

I'm jealous.

During my first stint on UD2 I averaged 2 lbs of fat loss per week, but even still I hit the wall at the end and fat loss stalled.

Is this the benefit of the 8 day cycle?

Or are you superman?

KY
I believe so. I like the 8 day cycle as that extra half day, plus doing the high intensity (carb load) workout the next morning on empty stomach (or a protein shake of whey). helps deplete even more fat (theoretically).

I was able to increase strength while getting leaner & either appear bigger or actually put on a small amount of size.

I bet if we took out the water that I was holding because of the fat people syndrome (haha) I was around 190, which makes it more like 22 lbs of actual composition lost.
So that makes a more sensible number to those in the medical community obssessed with objective data...
a 2.44-3 lbs lost/week.

Also, as we've seemed to find out, and as would reason to see fit, those studies dont that generated this well know "2 lbs/week" MAX were done on humans, and theres so many variables to determine that it's just what it is... an average.
I guess what i'm trying to get at is that our bodies are extraordinarily complex and these methods employed in UD2.0, while theoretically extraordinary, may also be realistically possible

In fact, i've always thought, that theres a way we can manipulate our bodies, somehow, with some crazy circumstances, to be able to input certain substances into our bodies (natural) and be able to burn up body fat stores for a really extended period of time, and just keep burning fat stores.
Granted it would be hard and time consuming but I think its possible.
Ie. Doing cardio for like 16 hours or more, but keep stopping at certain intervals to get a protein shake, or a small carb shake (to prevent muscle tissue breakdown, as we know carbs have a muscle tissue sparing effect)
Unread 10-07-2009, 01:47 PM
Administrator

When I'm in charge, the week will be 8 days long. Every month 32 days. So like 11 months with 13 days left over for an end of the year party/vacation.

It will make diet and training planning so much easier. And I won't feel bad about not remembering how many days are in each month.

BTW, will, killer results. Any chance I can use teh before/after pics and get a testiomnial for the sales page?

thanks
Unread 10-08-2009, 11:43 AM

I hope that 8th day you are proposing is part of the weekend, because I dont think I could handle a 6 day work week.
Unread 10-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Administrator

I say we stick with a 5 day work week and 3 day weekend. Everybody will be that much more rested (or hungover) and productivity should increase (or not).