BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > My products > UD 2.0
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 11-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Administrator

There's no way to know short of a biopsy. So you follow my guidelines and dial it in over the first 1-2 cycles.
Unread 11-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarnett View Post
Thanks for all the input. For someone that is on their first cycle of the UD2.0 diet and training schedule, how do they know when they have done the depletion workouts correctly and adequately depleted glycogen?
There is no way to know, but trust me when you're done, you won't care.
Unread 11-07-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarnett View Post
Thanks for all the input. For someone that is on their first cycle of the UD2.0 diet and training schedule, how do they know when they have done the depletion workouts correctly and adequately depleted glycogen?

Are their signals that the body will give or feelings during/after the workout other than the lactic acid burn that indicate that glycogen has been efficiently depleted?

My apologies for any questions that may seem ignorant, but I just ordered the book and am waiting on it to arrive so have yet to have a chance to understand everything for myself other than what I have read on the forum.
Your muscels have very little energy and feel heavy. Strength and endurance are very much reduced. If i walk up a stair when depleted my legs wil get some burning. pretty much any movement needing and ounce of strength wil make you burn. Atleast for me.
Unread 11-13-2009, 07:07 AM

I want to try the two week UD2. Here's my situation:

I was planning to do 10 weeks of UD2. I've just done 5 weeks and while it's gone fairly well, I'm losing my mind: you know how it's said that men think of sex every three minutes? I'm thinking of food more than that. So I'm taking a week off and planning to do 4 more weeks afterward. Two cycles of two weeks each sounds like something I want to do if it will work. But I have questions:

1) If it's only a 20% reduction from maintenence, that means I'll be consuming 30% more calories than normal UD2; should those be from carbs, fat, or protein (or some combination)?
2) How "short" should the short tension workouts be at the end of week 1 and beginning of week 2?
3) After the second and third tension workouts, should I just keep eating like a normal UD2 day, ie high protein, moderate fat and very low carb?
Unread 11-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Every additional diet day is low carbs so the increase should mainly come from dietary fat. The tension workouts should be 1-2 heavy sets per bodypart.