BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-09-2013, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Birdoftruth View Post
...As I researched how BP is affected from DNP, concilliator had said there was research done that showed there was a striking amelioration High Blood pressure of Hypertensive people. So I speculated to my sister that her migraines may indeed subside as she takes DNP...

Well it has been nearly two weeks and she has not had a migraine yet. I know this has not been a long time. But every week on the dot she gets one migraine and it lasts for three days. While obviously more time is needed, this is pretty amazing if it turns out to be a preventative measure for her migraines.

Hail DNP.
Reduction of BP was indeed a common effect. It may simple be a direct result of weight loss which naturally tend to improve BP issues.
In addition, it might be the effect of DNP on the brain/CNS since there's research that shows a protective effect in neurological tissues.

Originally Posted by kache View Post
Meh, the 99.5% powder supplier just answered, and said $320, shipped with DHL...
Originally Posted by MFS View Post
Ya the crystal is ~60, makes no sense whatsoever unless they're spending a fortune to ship it. I wonder what they would charge if they shipped it EMS, since it's ~45 via EMS.
There's no reason to go for a non-crystal supplier. I did a superficial search before acquiring and it's not common so I didn't bother looking for it. The only convenience is that you don't need to take the 25% sodium into account when capping.... so 100mg is 100mg..... besides that the powder must also be transported wet so you will have to dry it anyway...

DHL is about 2.5x the price of EMS so for most US locations this would be around $100 just for the shipping. DNP itself should not be more than $30 or so per kg.