BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-16-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
nope, a strong cup of coffee is a-ok.
Thanks.
So, DNP, NAC, E, C, Ephedrine. Stuff's starting to get expensive...

And that's without even counting Clen...

Last edited by kache : 08-16-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Unread 08-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Thanks.
So, DNP, NAC, E, C, Ephedrine. Stuff's starting to get expensive...

And that's without even counting Clen...
Lol don't worry about clen while on DNP/EC. EC has better appetite suppressing effects and the metabolic boost from clen is beat out by DNP.
Unread 08-16-2013, 11:59 AM

Clen and dnp are both cheaper than ephedrine lol. Ec and dnp , and aas if u can. Winning.
Unread 08-16-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalkid View Post
Lol don't worry about clen while on DNP/EC. EC has better appetite suppressing effects and the metabolic boost from clen is beat out by DNP.
Clen mobilize fat faster and better than EC. EC benefit - appetite supression only. EC and clen are fat mobilizers, they're burn almost nothing in reality comparing to DNP.

Last edited by Artie : 08-16-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Unread 08-16-2013, 10:43 PM

I've been wanting to ask for a while; I'm honestly not sure if this is a legit question or not. But here goes: where can one get this stuff in the US?
Unread 08-16-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw7988 View Post
I've been wanting to ask for a while; I'm honestly not sure if this is a legit question or not. But here goes: where can one get this stuff in the US?
Clearly you haven't read this thread.
Unread 08-17-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw7988 View Post
either you know someone and buy it from them (which I don't trust other people unless I weighed it myself when it comes to this) or you buy it online. You can either pay the going rate of ~$84 for 48 250mg capsules or you can use the solution I provided 10-15 pages back and buy the powder for $64 including fees from a chinese chem supplier and cap it yourself. I agree with merch, you did not read the thread and just for your own benefit you should.
Unread 08-17-2013, 08:11 AM

Thanks guys. I read some of the thread but will readily admit that it was not all of it nor was it thorough (I wanted to catch up, lol). Thanks for the info though & I will also go back to get more info myself.
Unread 08-17-2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
Clen and dnp are both cheaper than ephedrine lol. Ec and dnp , and aas if u can. Winning.
After a little bit of researching, I think I'm gonna limit myself to DNP, NAC and vitamins E and C...
DNP will already increase my body temperature, having a further increase from Ephedrine is a bad idea.
AAS in a few years. Now I'm not ready to deal with it, and with all the PCT required.
Unread 08-18-2013, 10:48 AM

BTW guys my brother, who I have referenced in some prior posts, has been on dnp for the past month. Did w1cked's protocol of 7 days 200mg--then 1 pill on 2 pills on for a few days--then 2 pills a day. He has been obese his whole life and tried many ways to lose weight but could never stick to it. But on DNP he has literally dropped 24 pounds in the past month. He has been having a fasting window where he eats breakfast and lunch (he has whatever breakfast and lunch he wants) but no dinner.

My mind is freaking blown here. This is a god damn miracle pill. He's making 3 months of results in 1 month time frame through the DNP. He went from 280 down to 256. I truly feel good about changing someone's life and if he can keep at this for a few more months--He can live like a normal human being. Erasing years of damage done to his body through his bad eating habits.

The hardest part is convincing my mom to do it. She has been obese ever since she had her last child 23 years ago and never got the weight off. She won't follow an eating plan as her cravings are too strong and apparently even adipex (phentermine) doesn't do much for her. But she won't take any drugs I've recommended to her (EC stack, bromo, dnp) because of this stupid protestant work ethic perpetuated in society. And the sad thing is, I am freakin personal trainer by trade, and her son, and she won't listen to my advice--But if her doctor says it's ok to take (in the case of the adipex), then she'll take it (and of course get no results).

Last edited by Birdoftruth : 08-18-2013 at 10:54 AM.