BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 07-31-2017, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1cked View Post
I might have gone as high as 9kish cals on a ridiculous day but 15, thats sum skill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPr View Post
thanks for your advice. I somehow managed to loose almost all the weight/water. i am still holding to a tiny bit of water but not even 2lbs. I think the body isnt even able to make use of all these calories...

If calories in vs calories out was 100% true i should have gained weight, but it seems like i will be back to normal in the next one or two days.

By the way the only day i tried to adjust for the cheat was the next day when i skipped brekfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjr74 View Post
I mean I guess its possible with that absurd amount of food intakes a lot of it just got pushed out....idk this is an outlier for sure.
Well, you're looking at ~1500 calories from TEF alone...

I've done about 10K at least one day, and I can easily do 7 or 8K without trying. Back when my testosterone was dropping while I was very lean I never got full for a couple of years (should have been a warning sign)...no matter how much I ate.

The one 10K calorie day I'm referring to I ate a full day's worth of food, and a "cheat meal" for my birthday dinner, then later that night I ordered and finished 3 pu pu platters (ordered a single, then wanted more, so I ordered a pu pu platter for 2). This is on top of probably somewhere between 15 - 20 beers.
Unread 07-31-2017, 10:50 AM

you all seem so shocked... idk I could easily consume 15k calories. beers, more beers, ice cream, pizza, more ice cream, etc. one day, ima eat nothing but lean protein for two weeks and do lots of walking and the essential heavy resistance training, just so I could have me a 15k calories day and be all guilt free
Unread 08-01-2017, 08:20 AM

This happened to me recently after a day of binging on pizza, donuts, and beer(probably around 7500-10000 cals). I woke up the next morning with so much fat/water retained around the waist and my ankles very swollen. It was the first time this happened to me and I was embarrassed to wear shorts to the gym for three days since my ankles were so swollen.
Unread 08-02-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmp010 View Post
This happened to me recently after a day of binging on pizza, donuts, and beer(probably around 7500-10000 cals). I woke up the next morning with so much fat/water retained around the waist and my ankles very swollen. It was the first time this happened to me and I was embarrassed to wear shorts to the gym for three days since my ankles were so swollen.
For how long did it take you to get back to normal?
Unread 08-03-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPr View Post
For how long did it take you to get back to normal?
Like 5-6 days but I still retained a bit of fat.