BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > Supplements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 01-24-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdoftruth View Post
Well I don't know where you started off as far as bf% (or how low) but if we crunch the numbers. 5 weeks in with 5kg lost is 11lbs. or 2.2 lbs of fat a week. One can seemingly lose 2 lbs of fat a week with an ECA stack at a 1000 calorie deficit while still maintaining strength. so in essence, how efficient has this been granted only 1 lb of fat extra been lost at the end of 5 weeks using DNP which costs the $55 at the lowest.

Granted like I said you have not mentioned your bf% so it does get harder to lose fat the lower we go here but you get the gist of what I'm saying.
I'm doing 4 weeks of DNP, not 5... And don't forget that that's 5 kg in 3 weeks, not 5. As I now just entered my last week of my second run. 2 weeks per run (+3 to 4 days to let the DNP get out of my system before refeed)

And the problem is that with DNP (and really all dieting) the weight loss is far from linear and you generally hold quite a bit of water from it.
For example just this morning I was 1.3 kg lighter than yesterday morning. Again, I can't say for sure how much actual fat I've lost at this point but I can say that I've never seen such dramatic changes in my body composition in such a short time.

My deficit has been in the region of I suspect about 2000 kcal a day. Between 1000-1600 from diet depending on the day and I guess about 750 from the DNP. Granted, a little less because the DNP has to build up in your system. Though I started out trying PSMF but went up in calories a couple of days later. Also I started on 400mg for the first days of my second run and a couple of days of my first run as well.

I was about 17% when I started. Now I'm estimating around 11% but it's a bit hard to tell at this point. My supply of DNP has cost me 48 dollars. It's some money but as I generally am not a fan of long cutting cycles this has been very very pleasant for me.

Last edited by RobertD : 01-24-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Unread 01-29-2013, 07:44 AM

I know this is not a drug board, but can someone suggest best dosage protocol for DNP, high end safest dose for example for someone who weight 160 pounds.
160mg twice a day sounds good? Or 250 mg once a day for 3-4 weeks straight?

Last edited by Artie : 01-29-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Unread 01-30-2013, 10:28 PM

I'm running 250 per day right now of DNP - been on it for a week. Side effects are very, very minimal. Just a little bit more sweaty, especially during sleep. No lethargy after the first day. I'm also running 25mcg of T3 with it, and an EC stack. This RFL is the best I've had so far. The amount of fat I'm losing is crazy. I started around 15-17% body fat, but now my lower abs are coming out. I'm stopping the run this weekend. No need to push it.
Unread 01-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Banned

How do you guys even get a hold of this stuff?
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleMan View Post
I'm running 250 per day right now of DNP - been on it for a week. Side effects are very, very minimal. Just a little bit more sweaty, especially during sleep. No lethargy after the first day. I'm also running 25mcg of T3 with it, and an EC stack. This RFL is the best I've had so far. The amount of fat I'm losing is crazy. I started around 15-17% body fat, but now my lower abs are coming out. I'm stopping the run this weekend. No need to push it.
What's your weight and do you consume 250mg at once?
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalkid View Post
How do you guys even get a hold of this stuff?
I guess you should look for some Heisenberg in your town. Trusted one.
Unread 01-31-2013, 07:48 AM

Or order from India and pray they don't cut it with ground glass.
Unread 01-31-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroubleMan View Post
I started out RFL but couldn't continue because I just couldn't sleep. This was also a problem with previous RFL cycles but on DNP it was worse. As no sleep means accelerated lbm loss and loss of training intensity(and general quality of life) I just opted for a little higher calories and one high carb meal before bed. Solved all my problems, still great fat loss.

Quote:
I know this is not a drug board, but can someone suggest best dosage protocol for DNP, high end safest dose for example for someone who weight 160 pounds.
160mg twice a day sounds good? Or 250 mg once a day for 3-4 weeks straight?
Search the web for all posts you can find made by Conciliator on this topic.

Last edited by RobertD : 01-31-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Unread 01-31-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertD View Post
I started out RFL but couldn't continue because I just couldn't sleep. This was also a problem with previous RFL cycles but on DNP it was worse. As no sleep means accelerated lbm loss and loss of training intensity(and general quality of life) I just opted for a little higher calories and one high carb meal before bed. Solved all my problems, still great fat loss.

Search the web for all posts you can find made by Conciliator on this topic.
Hard to find newer protocol, do you have a link?
Unread 01-31-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violinist View Post
Or order from India and pray they don't cut it with ground glass.
depends on your source.

automotive suppliers tend to have a lot of phenol byproducts in it, and the pesticide supplier sample I tested years ago had other worrisome nasties.
4. Use google as well - Add "site:lylemcdonald.com". Google can find those short strings of letters.
5. You are not a rodent so follow up with pubmed (http://pubmed.org) use "+human" "-rat" "-mouse" modifiers
6. Check the STICKY threads.
7. use google to find all my posts.
8. Supplement evidence
9. Private message are cheerfully ignored.

Last edited by Myles.Buckley : 01-31-2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: missed a word.