BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > Logs > Logging your progress
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 02-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Your stats and half your story are identical to mine, haha.

Main difference I THOUGHT I had pcos, turns out I have endometriosis. My life is hell in this aspect and the only thing I can do is manage the severe symptoms naturally through low bodyfat and low carb diet.

We can do this! Good luck!

My ERFL log
http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=34596
Unread 02-09-2018, 02:43 PM

One week in and there is no change in the scale weight, which is disheartening. But there could be lots of reasons for that. Clothes aren't fitting any different either though. It has only been a week and I'm trying to undo about 6 months of serious damage.

At my height I really should spend more time on a lot more cardio and start recording my intake to keep me accountable. Netflix and the treadmill will keep me company for the cardio I guess

Last edited by infiniteopacity : 02-09-2018 at 02:54 PM.
Unread 02-09-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaloum View Post
Your stats and half your story are identical to mine, haha.

Main difference I THOUGHT I had pcos, turns out I have endometriosis. My life is hell in this aspect and the only thing I can do is manage the severe symptoms naturally through low bodyfat and low carb diet.

We can do this! Good luck!

Yeah I saw what you wrote about wanting to shed fat quickly as part of reconciling with how we feel about our bodies/selves - that is very true!
Unread 02-14-2018, 04:58 AM

I think flexible dieting is a better approach for me at this point in time mentally. Taking it one day at a time, increasing stamina and strength at the gym, diet basics: plenty of protein, greens, healthy fats and small bits of carbs and adequate dairy intake.

I'll have to be patient about getting lean. I must admit I hate how I just let myself go last year - totally paying for it now.

Logged 150min of treadmill at 6.0-6.5km/h these past two days and two days of climbing this week + PT on Saturday. The increased activity is great for energy during the day and sleeping so much better!

Have to read Lyle's women's book properly re: OCP. I realise amenorrhea due to PCOS is not ideal and I need to get these hormones in check.