BodyRecomposition Support Forums  

Go Back   BodyRecomposition Support Forums > General information > General diet questions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10-25-2017, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEATMEOUTTAME View Post
I appear to be pretty obviously around 13-14% in my opinion. That's why I'm curious as to what others think.

Either way this confirms I can start eating again which is nice.

Okay, I'll post a pic in a few weeks after I put on some mass. Shouldn't take long now that I got promoted to a non active job.
A lot of people underestimate his body fat. At less than 15% you can see first row of abs without flexing...sincerly i think you re not at thar level. It is important in my humble opinion to have a honest opinion about bf because you best bet would be lost some pound arrive at 10 -12 (not easy expeciallly if you was on diet before) and than start to clean bulk.
Unread 10-25-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler163 View Post
Looking at image of body comp i have a question. Man at 15% is in flexed or relaxed ab position?
I supposed every photo is relaxed,not flexed, but at 15 % body position let me think that he flexed abs. Right now i think to stay in 13-15 range...i see my up row of rectus ,relaxed...vein in arms and shoulder but the most fat is on leg.
I assume every one below 20% is flexing or at least tensed. Above that it doesn't really matter.
Unread 10-26-2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwire View Post
I assume every one below 20% is flexing or at least tensed. Above that it doesn't really matter.
Thanks. I would see how look someone with relaxed abs...because i think when you flex interindividual difference at same bf will be more noticrable